Official 2013 Disney Princess Half Marathon Thread - Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynn5700 said:
So excited!!! One more week! Anyway, just want to share my outfit with you all.

I had it made from a woman on Etsy. My sister in law helped me come up with the saying on the top :).

So cute!! What a great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Lynn5700 said:

I had it made from a woman on Etsy. My sister in law helped me come up with the saying on the top :).

Too cute! Love the saying:-)

The meet up is on the Disney blog now. It sounds really good. I wish I could go but we come in on Friday evening... :-(

the_princess said:
The meet up is on the Disney blog now. It sounds really good. I wish I could go but we come in on Friday evening... :-(

Yea at 7am Friday ill be getting ready to start driving to Orlando, so it looks like ill be passing on this as well.

Be sure to sign up if you will be in town. The meetups are so much fun! We have our fingers and toes crossed that we will be chosen. :thumbsup2

Qltrgrl2 said:
Couldn't you get up early for this? It is totally worth it to attend a meetup! ;)

That's not the issue. My vet doesn't open until 8am and that's where my dog will be boarding.

That meet up post in the middle of gone night was crazy! Longhorns saved any chance I had by texting me. Hope to make it in!
Cripey, LOVE the outfits! Btw, the autocorrect of "cripey" is "crispest"......
Finally got Peasant Belle complete. Will try to post later, just so y'all can say hi! I'll be running with Drizella and Anastasia. AKA longhorns and saysay. Going out for 6 today and may leave it at that until Princess. I'm not an overachiever. :)

Was supposed to get the last 5 miler run in this morning but all the smoke alarms started chirping (and not at the same pace) so had to wait for maintenance to come.. Sigh..

Crazy about the meetup- hope my email counts :) I'd love to do that

-em

I really didn't like any of the choice but the brave one. So that got my vote!

Lynn5700 said:

So cute...love the colors!

UGH....the cold I was trying to fight off finally won on Saturday. I spent the weekend trying to rest to get rid of this thing before I leave on Thursday. I'm trying every hokie home remedy suggestion that's been passed along. The most recent being honey and cinnamon on a spoon twice a day. I think tonight I'm just going to go with hot toddies and hope the whiskey kills all the germs :rotfl2:

On the bright side, I finished up my costume last Thursday. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone else's costumes and their creativity. I think I'm posting this right....it's the Belle costume I made.

P1000164_zps5346e46a.jpg

Now to go back and catch up on what's been going on with you Princesses over the weekend.

Holly

Hey all! Does anyone have a link to the meet up "blog"? I'm sorry, I don't know a thing about it, and what do you mean by, "I hope we're chosen." I'm so out of the loop this year. I have not been here enough, that's for sure... and also, I left Facebook between this year and last so I don't get to vote for the song, but I really hope it's Brave! The other choices are terrible IMHO :rolleyes1

My costume is coming a long quite good, but unfortunately the yoga pants I need are white so I can then turn around and dye them with RIT. I guess I will try the thrift store. My theme this year is "Make it pink, make it blue" Aurora and I will be half of each color just like when Flora and Merryweather and changing the dress back and forth and it eventually ends up half of each right before Aurora gets home. It's gonna be sooooo fun! I love this race and the energy that comes off it! 6 days, AHHHHHHH

Peasant Belle, love it! That looks very comfortable. I just woke up today with a sore throat. This crazy Florida weather has had someone or another in my family sick for the past 2 months!

well, here are our race day outfits...i'm going to just try posting links rather than the actual pics because it's faster than trying to resize them in photo bucket!

Here's the front of my belle-inspired look. Here's the back. A closeup of the accessories (bondi band, earrings, ponytail holder and a beast pin for my water belt on the back). And here is the front of bf's shirt, and the back!
Be sure to say hi if you recognize us and let me know if these links don't work :)

adorable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter