OFFICIAL 2012 MNSSHP Guest List

Finally have some decisions on costumes for our Oct 11th party:yay: DD5 will be Rapunzel we spent over an hour at our local Disney Store! DS12 will be The Joker from The Dark Knight my aunt is sewing him a 3 piece suit! He's 12 so he wants it to look authentic! :rotfl:It was actually very hard for him to find something he liked with some of the rules. Like no masks and not to scary and gory.

After moving to VA from FL, I thought I would never get back to MNSSHP, at least not until DS graduated. But thank you Air Force for sending my DH to a conference in Orlando. Once he heard he called, "Would you want to fly down and we could go to the Halloween party?" I dont' like to fly, but he didn't have to ask my twice.:rotfl2:

Please put us down for Oct 11, me and DH, staying at CSR. Might wear one of my previous MNSSHP t-shirts.

We are going for our honeymoon on 18th September.
One pirate as its easy lol
And I'm going with a cobweb theme. But I just bought an awesome little top hat on an Alice band! Lol

We don't want to use masses of our luggage allowance on costumes so got easy ones!

We are going 9/18,too. Baby Liam as Mickey, dd as Minnie , I will be Daisy, hubby is Donald. So excited. Our first time to MNSSHP!!

Just booked today, we are literally flying in just for the night, so my son can go to MNSSHP for his 14th bday. We are going Oct 14th and will probably be going as pirates.

I just bought our tickets for a 2nd MNSSHP - I was concerned we wouldn't get to do as much as we wanted to in just one night as my granddaughters love the characters! Rapunzel & Flynn and 7 dwarfs are both a priority so now we can do one each night.

we are now going 9/25 and 9/28 :cool1::cool1::cool1:

9/25 - pirates and princesses
9/28 - Alice in Wonderland characters

I'm taking a friend with me on October 8th!!! She's gonna be a pink pirate. I have my heart set on going as Ariel. So well see :). I'm so excited

Going Columbus Day. DD8 will be Rapunzel and DD13 the Queen of Hearts, both home sewn. All that is left is hand finishing on the Queen's jacket.

DD12, DH, and I will be partying with Mickey 10/16! :wave2: This is our 3rd event (previous trips 2006, and 2008). We're wearing matching Lightening Mickey tshirts. We are staying at the Beach Club 8 wonderful nights beginning 10/13. DS 19 opted not to come this year, and I'm afraid DD12 is going to miss him so much. We've never attended MNSSHP without experiencing a complete drenching downpour - I'm hoping this is the year that the rain doesn't come...

My friend and I are going to our 2nd MNSSHP on 10/16...sooo excited. We're staying at POR in a Royal Room and dressing up as Mouseketeers.:cool1:
See everyone there!

my fiance and i will be there thursday oct. 25th!!! we are still trying to figure out the costumes though. :confused3

Going Sept. 25th with Dh going as a pirate & BF as Snow White (making her own dress).
I'll be wearing my polka-dot Minnie Mouse dress I made last year. Staying at AKL!
(I'm hoping to attend a second party, maybe Sunday the 30th, and will wear my vampire Mickey shirt and some bat earrings.) Good times! :)

Me and my family are going 10/25.....the only costume confirmed so far is my boyfriend and he is going as Buddy the elf! I'm still contemplating what to go as :-)

My Solo trip - Oct 11th
Dead Victorian Gentleman (I'll fit right in at the Haunted Mansion)

I booked a short trip over Halloween for the MNSSHP! 10/29-11/1. Can't wait! :thumbsup2 Now I have to decide on a costume!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter