Official 2011 MNSSHP Party Planning Thread ..BOO to You and You..Happy Halloween!

Just got our tickets for the party on Sept. 23 !!! :cool1::banana::dance3::yay::cheer2: So happy that is taken care of! Now to get the kids to pick their costumes...hmmm

From another Disney Fan Site:

2011 Dates

-- September 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
-- October 2, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, and 31
-- November 1

Prices for the party are as follows (all prices listed include tax):

Advance Purchase for September dates: $57.46 for adults 10 and older / $51.07 for ages 3-9

Advance Purchase for October 2, 6, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27 and November 1: $60.66 adults / $55.33 ages 3-9 (No Discount Available for October 28 and 31)

Passholder and DVC Member Discounts for September dates: $53.20 / $46.81

Passholder and DVC Member Discounts for October 2, 6, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20, 23, and 25: $56.40 / $51.07

Day of Event (if still available) for September dates: $63.85 /$57.46

Day of Event (if still available) for October 2, 3, 6, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27 and November 1: $67.05 / $61.72

Day of Event (if still available) for October 28 and 31: $72.37 / $67.05

Tickets go on sale May 8, 2011.

These prices are different than the prices posted by Cheshire Figment in another thread here; he's a CM and got his information from The Hub, Disney's internal network for CM's. You can find his info here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2711381

Edited to add: Duh, these prices include tax :)

Where did you purchase the tickets? All the sites I have visited indicate the tickets are not released to the public yet. :confused3 Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Disney is loading up tickets to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. At the moment, many dates are accessible if you visit DisneyWorld.com, mouse over “Tickets and Packages” in the top right corner, and select “Buy Park Tickets.” From there, look for the dropdown menu in the top left, select “Special Events,” and click “go” immediately to the right. The following screen will have the list of available Party dates and the prices (not including tax, which is why the prices differ from what’s listed here).

Or you can just call them.

We were hoping to attend the October 13th party but it's not available for purchase. Does anyone know why? It shows up in the list of party dates but not for purchase?!

Ticket information updated on first page. Information courtesy of fellow diser Chesire Figment.

Will there be a way to purchase Annual Pass discounted Party tickets? I see that for Sept 13, it is saying $49.95 per ticket (at the link BlackPearl gave). Are AP discounts even BETTER than that?

Thanks! Can't wait for our first party!

ETA: CheshireFigment's post actually answered this for me, so I went ahead and bought my tix!!!

We are arriving Oct 28...

on the Halloween weekend tickets, does anyone think the Nov 1 will be the LEAST crowded?

To those who are wondering where, we got an email last night or the day before from our travel agent that they released ticket dates and prices. I call this morning around 10am or so EST and they took my order for Oct 27th and tickets are being shipped.

As for that being said, I gotta ask two questions.

1)How bad do ya think the crowd will be on oct 27th?

2) I know you can dress up for the parties, is there any rules? guidelines? restrictions? to what can and can not be done?

OMG we were planning on going Thursday Oct 13th after our cruise. Assumed there was going to be a Party that night based on historical predictions, but now I'm looking at the WDW website and I don;t see that date :scared1:

I see Oct 5, 10, 11, 16...
:sad:

Please tell me I'm wrong

OMG we were planning on going Thursday Oct 13th after our cruise. Assumed there was going to be a Party that night based on historical predictions, but now I'm looking at the WDW website and I don;t see that date :scared1:

Please tell me I'm wrong

There is definately a party on Oct 13 th but just like the night we want to go Oct 21st happens to be one of the non-discounted parties, so it looks like you can not purchase those online, and will have to call for those dates.

Please tell me I'm wrong

They seem to have changed to Tues/Wed party nights instead of the traditional Tues/Thurs schedule. I'm not fond of this either. We like to go twice and have always done Tues/ Thurs.

We'll be at the first party!!! Purchased our tickets online around 1 am west coast time!

Please tell me I'm wrong

There is a party on 10/13 but it is a full price night. You can not get the advance ticket price for that night.

To attend MNSSHP is it just the party ticket, or the party ticket plus the park ticket? I figure it's the later of the two, but I just wanted to make sure.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest