Off-Site Restaurants

Cuba Libre (technically a chain, because they have locations in Philadelphia and Atlantic City, but it's upscale Cuban and delicious. The guava ribs are my recommendation).

Seasons 52 (a Darden chain, but it's very good)

I am planning a trip to Universal - No Disney :sad:. I have been checking out TripAdvisor for reviews. Here is a link to my PTR for a list of what I have found:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3070292&page=2

Oh, wait...I will just copy and paste the list.

Mannys Chop House
Wildside BBQ & Grill
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar B Que
Atlantic Cove Seafood & Steak
Pearl's
Orlando Ale House
Seasons 52
Deep Blu Seafood Grille
Sweet Tomatoes
NYPD Pizza Lake Cay (It appears to be just around the corner from our condo)
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse

I am most looking forward to Cafe Tu Tu Tango. It looks entertaining AND has something for everyone in my picky eater crew.

Does anyone know a good and clean Chinese Restaurant in the Kissimme area? We love Chinese food, but it's not easy finding a place to eat. I have eaten at PFChang and was not impressed. Thanks

I can't say if it is good or not but Pearl's which is on my list is a Chinese Restaurant. If I recall correctly it is on International Drive. It has fair reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter