October Pen Pal Letter/Twist-Sent & Received-Completed

checking in! will be sending my letter out wednesday! Welcome home clhcpaca

Thanks for the welcome home. I spent all morning at the doctors: I have a severe cornea abrasion (Managed to do it at WDW about 2 weeks)---thought it was just allergies:thumbsup2 The eye drops are making it feel a little bit better; the computer screen is still blurry.

It was a great vacation. but I am glad to be home. (Thinking already about the next one:rotfl2:)

The send by date is approching... all cards/twists must be in the mail by 10/14. PLEASE post here once you have mailed off your card, and twist so that I can keep track of all mailings.

I am new so how do you do a letter with a twist?:confused3

Hi there! For this exchange you would send a written or typed letter along with a twist. A twist is a store bought item that you select based upon the twist of the month which is a theme that is given out each month. Ex. Send something that your pen pal is able to use for Halloween.

ok 3rd try is charm: I hope I finally am posting this on correct thread. I mailed pkg. today.

GaRain, could you please check in for the week, and give me an update on your letter/twist. Has it been sent? If not, you do have till tomorrow.

GaRain, did you send out your letters? Could you please check in for last week.

Cindy, did you send out your letters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter