October Pen Pal Letter/Twist-Sent & Received-Completed

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please post here once you have sent out your letter & twist, and as you receive them for the month of October.

I rec'd the cutest handmade Halloween card/letter from Patsy today. I also rec'd 3 fun jokes. The best part, was the box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts. :lovestruc Love them! :lovestruc Thank you, Patsy!

I rec'd the cutest handmade Halloween card/letter from Patsy today. I also rec'd 3 fun jokes. The best part, was the box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts. :lovestruc Love them! :lovestruc Thank you, Patsy!

You're welcome :). Have a Happy Halloween!!!

Recieved my letter and twist saturday. Thanks Bridgett for the cookies and socks. :thumbsup2 . I will post later on this week when i mail out mine.

Reminder-10/14 is the send by date. Please post once your letter/twist have been mailed, and as soon as you receive your letter/twist.

Please remember not to post any personal information on the thread since this does become general information to everyone who is able to access the boards.

ordered my goodies waiting for them to arrive.

Great, thank you for the update! Have a great weekend!
just wanted to clarify I'm waiting for stuff to arrive here at my house so I can get my part of order out of box and than I can mail on to my penpal :)

Checking in for this week. :cool1:

Received my letter from Lara. She sent me a silk cloth from China (very pretty) and a mini album for my pictures.

It has been so nice to be your pen pal. :)

My letters will go out Friday; I'm still recuperating from vacation (and an eye infection that I got while at WDW-going to doctor tomorrow)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter