October 4, 2012 - Mr Sandman bring me a 3 night Dream!

ONE WEEK!!!

bliss.gif

Finishing up my FE gifts. Leaving for wdw tomorrow. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. So much to do, the pressures on!!! Cant wait.

FEs done. Packing half done. Eight year old DD still has no clue as to what lies ahead for her birthday on the 6th!!! Can't believe I've been able to keep it quiet!!!!!

Well we are heading off to the airport tomorrow afternoon as soon as our DD finishes school, really looking forward to meeting everyone next week.

Once we land in Orlando on Saturday I am going to reveal my big surprise to my DH & DD. Can't believe our cruise is finally here and I have kept it a secret for almost 1 1/2 years, roll on Saturday!!!!

Finishing up my FE gifts. Leaving for wdw tomorrow. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. So much to do, the pressures on!!! Cant wait.

Hoping to finish up the FE gifts tomorrow. I have DH all packed, now I need to work on myself---plus get the kids' stuff together for the split week with my parents and their father. I'll need a vacation when all of this is over...:beach:

The higher the lower the number, and higher the letter is better. For example, a 5A is a higher category than a 5C, while a 4D is a higher category than a 5C. Hope that makes sense!

If you are concerned about space and have to settle on a crapshoot with a pulldown bed being available, consider upgrading at the port (if available) to a category 4. Those staterooms are slightly larger and sleep 4 to 5 (pull down bed out of the wall). (The category 8's are the same, but do not have a verandah.)

One week, and we will be heading to the port!!!

Thanks! That makes sense. I was confused on the what they considered a good cabin vs the way other cruiselines do. We love the balconies and use them alot so the extra room on the balcony is nice.

I am offically on cruise mode. I had a nice visit with my family. It was a short visit but jam packed. We had lunch at the Varsity, went to the aquarium and then a Braves game yesterday. I can't wait for this cruise. I need to finish my FE's, pack, and make my fish extender. Yikes! I need to get started. Hope everyone has a great weekend and safe travels when heading out.

I just found out about these! They sound like so much fun. Is it too late to join in with you guys? My kids are a little older 12, 14, and 15, so it's not a huge deal, but I know they would still have fun participating. If nothing else, they would love delivering gifts to others. Please let me know what to do if it's not too late.

Hi! Our FE closed, but I have extras I would love to share with your family! If you would like, PM your info to me and I will add you to my list. :D Finishing up my goodies this weekend...woo hoo!

I just found out about these! They sound like so much fun. Is it too late to join in with you guys? My kids are a little older 12, 14, and 15, so it's not a huge deal, but I know they would still have fun participating. If nothing else, they would love delivering gifts to others. Please let me know what to do if it's not too late.

Hi! Our FE closed, but I have extras I would love to share with your family! If you would like, PM your info to me and I will add you to my list. :D Finishing up my goodies this weekend...woo hoo!

Oops! Just noticed you are not at 10 posts yet, which means you cannot PM yet. You can email me at iloverags2@aol.com.

Packed & ready to head to the airport early in the AM. See everyone on the ship! I sure hope I didn't forget anything.

We have been at the parks for the last couple of days. We leave for the ship on Sunday (we are doing a back to back) Can't wait to meet everyone! I hope our FE stuff didn't get broken, I don't have the heart to open the cruise only suitcase.

Well today off to sample the food and wine festival and Mickey's not so scary tonight! Had a wonderful surprise. We had prepurchased our tickets and was able to get them refunded to get the military rate...:cool1: more money for souvenirs!

I have some extras as well. You can email me at tmt218@hotmail.com

missysullivan said:
Thanks! What a great group. You guys are amazing! I can't wait to go shopping.

I may have some extras too. Their packed away right now but I think I have 2 or 3 extras so not enough for everyone but can definitely give what I have to you. My email is meremus@mac.com if you'd like to email me your room #

How is everyone not on vacation already doing? I finished my FE and started on my extender today. I also tried to finish up the last minute shopping but I will still need to go back. Also had the "cruise" music going to get more in the mood. Like that is really needed. :laughing:

DD was asking why I am going all out for this cruise. I picked up some snacks for the CM's, our matte board, and the rest of my FE things. I told her it'll be a cruise like no other and we may not ever cruise anoher line again. I tried to explain but she has no clue what lies ahead.

Happy weekend all!
Tanya

Oh, you are already at WDW...fun! I just finished up the last of my FE goodies. Whew!

FEs done. Packing half done. Eight year old DD still has no clue as to what lies ahead for her birthday on the 6th!!! Can't believe I've been able to keep it quiet!!!!!
Totally fun surprise! When are you going to spring it on her??? I would be bursting!

Well we are heading off to the airport tomorrow afternoon as soon as our DD finishes school, really looking forward to meeting everyone next week.

Once we land in Orlando on Saturday I am going to reveal my big surprise to my DH & DD. Can't believe our cruise is finally here and I have kept it a secret for almost 1 1/2 years, roll on Saturday!!!!
I cannot wait to hear about the reactions! I'm guessing you are at WDW for the next few days. :)

Hoping to finish up the FE gifts tomorrow. I have DH all packed, now I need to work on myself---plus get the kids' stuff together for the split week with my parents and their father. I'll need a vacation when all of this is over...:beach:
I finally started packing today...hello Overpackers Anonymous! If it all fits in the suitcase, it is all going. :rotfl:

I am offically on cruise mode. I had a nice visit with my family. It was a short visit but jam packed. We had lunch at the Varsity, went to the aquarium and then a Braves game yesterday. I can't wait for this cruise. I need to finish my FE's, pack, and make my fish extender. Yikes! I need to get started. Hope everyone has a great weekend and safe travels when heading out.
Wow, that does sound like a nice visit! Safe travels to you as well!

Packed & ready to head to the airport early in the AM. See everyone on the ship! I sure hope I didn't forget anything.
Another one already in Orlando! So jealous! Hope you are having a good time!

We have been at the parks for the last couple of days. We leave for the ship on Sunday (we are doing a back to back) Can't wait to meet everyone! I hope our FE stuff didn't get broken, I don't have the heart to open the cruise only suitcase.

Well today off to sample the food and wine festival and Mickey's not so scary tonight! Had a wonderful surprise. We had prepurchased our tickets and was able to get them refunded to get the military rate...:cool1: more money for souvenirs!
Sounds like you have been having a good time at WDW! You leave today for your 4-nighter...awesome! Have a wonderful time!

And very cool you were refunded the difference for the military rate!

How is everyone not on vacation already doing? I finished my FE and started on my extender today. I also tried to finish up the last minute shopping but I will still need to go back. Also had the "cruise" music going to get more in the mood. Like that is really needed. :laughing:

DD was asking why I am going all out for this cruise. I picked up some snacks for the CM's, our matte board, and the rest of my FE things. I told her it'll be a cruise like no other and we may not ever cruise anoher line again. I tried to explain but she has no clue what lies ahead.

Happy weekend all!
Tanya
Ha! You sound so like me...going all out (which I do for every cruise...like it's always my last!). I think I'm finished shopping, but DH reminded me I always think of something at the last minute. (Oh yeah, and need to get tissue paper to pack between the clothes...yep, I did forget something.)

Four days!!!!
bliss.gif

I am so ready for the cruise. I packed this morning. FE are all done and I have couple extra for the additional families so let me know their room #s. I can't wait for the get away. Now just preparing the kids for the days without my husband and I. :)

I'm so excited for this cruise. I haven't been too active in here because we've been so busy. Mostly Disney related! Disneyland at the beginning of Sept, non Disney cruise for just me and some friends the other weekend, Disneyworld just this past weekend with the family and now our cruise. I can't wait to relax.

I forgot to mention our cabin changed for the FE. We are now in 9630. Our group got so big that we needed to move down one level (there are 13 cabins in our group). My door will be heavily decorated out of the bunch. :cool1:

Going shopping now for my FEs. I can't believe I waited so long... :(

I'm so excited for this cruise. I haven't been too active in here because we've been so busy. Mostly Disney related! Disneyland at the beginning of Sept, non Disney cruise for just me and some friends the other weekend, Disneyworld just this past weekend with the family and now our cruise. I can't wait to relax.

I forgot to mention our cabin changed for the FE. We are now in 9630. Our group got so big that we needed to move down one level (there are 13 cabins in our group). My door will be heavily decorated out of the bunch. :cool1:

Going shopping now for my FEs. I can't believe I waited so long... :(

I will get new spreadsheets out to everyone this evening. Those who have already left and are not logging in, I will catch either at a meet or leave a note at their stateroom.

You definitely have been busy...but in a good way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter