October 4, 2012 - Mr Sandman bring me a 3 night Dream!

bliss.gif
Cruise docs arrived today!!!
bliss.gif

Hopefully we can get everyone together...I figured with at least three meets, we should be good for everyone to make at least one. If anyone wants to add any other meets to the list, please let me know!

Welcome aboard! We have a list of meets up above...hope to see you at one at least!

I have a ? For you. Do you usually get your documents 4 weeks before sail? How does it work? My mom said she still doesn't know her stateroom number, will she get it when she gets her docs or when she boards?

I have a ? For you. Do you usually get your documents 4 weeks before sail? How does it work? My mom said she still doesn't know her stateroom number, will she get it when she gets her docs or when she boards?

There is no set time when documents arrive, but we are accustomed to seeing them anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks prior to sail date. Your mom may or may not know her stateroom number prior to receiving her docs or even before boarding. Usually stateroom numbers are assigned prior to port arrival, but it does happen on rare occasions where the stateroom number is a complete unknown before port arrival (although if you have access to the Internet and your reservation online even the night before, I am guessing it would be there at least by then). My mom and I actually had our stateroom number changed between the time we left for the port and our arrival at check-in (about two and half to three hours time). And it was the same category, just a different stateroom. That was weird!

I would have your mom just check her online reservation every few days to see if the stateroom number has been assigned.

There is no set time when documents arrive, but we are accustomed to seeing them anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks prior to sail date. Your mom may or may not know her stateroom number prior to receiving her docs or even before boarding. Usually stateroom numbers are assigned prior to port arrival, but it does happen on rare occasions where the stateroom number is a complete unknown before port arrival (although if you have access to the Internet and your reservation online even the night before, I am guessing it would be there at least by then). My mom and I actually had our stateroom number changed between the time we left for the port and our arrival at check-in (about two and half to three hours time). And it was the same category, just a different stateroom. That was weird!

I would have your mom just check her online reservation every few days to see if the stateroom number has been assigned.

Thank you so much for letting me know.

We just received our cruise documents today! pixiedust:

And I finished all my FE gifts last night. I'm feeling more ready now.

We got our documents for our Sept 30th sailing on Friday, but nothing yet for the Oct 4 sailing....and we did get our paperwork for our time at WDW.....exactly a month today until we leave for Florida!

Travel documents for wdw and cruise arrived today! Woohoo. So excited. A month from now I'll be in wdw!

Travel documents for wdw and cruise arrived today! Woohoo. So excited. A month from now I'll be in wdw!

I just notice where you lived. Have you ever heard of surf beach or beach haven in LBI? My family has a pizza place named Panzone's Pizza there.

Never been to the pizza place but sure have heard of surf beach and beach haven. We have friends that live in LBI and some that live in manahawkin, the mainland of LBI. We'll have to check out the pizza someday :)

Travel documents and FE arrived Yesterday! Just checked our flights and the price for those has dropped also so I will take care of that.

Never been to the pizza place but sure have heard of surf beach and beach haven. We have friends that live in LBI and some that live in manahawkin, the mainland of LBI. We'll have to check out the pizza someday :)

Yea that would be great :cheer2:

DH and I just booked and are very excited! It's our first trip without our one-year-old, but we figured we needed to test out the Dream before bringing her along next time, plus this way we can sneak in a day at Food and Wine festival before the cruise:)

DH and I just booked and are very excited! It's our first trip without our one-year-old, but we figured we needed to test out the Dream before bringing her along next time, plus this way we can sneak in a day at Food and Wine festival before the cruise:)

Welcome Aboard! Hope you can join us for at least one of our meets! (If not all!)

So far we have three scheduled...
10/4 (Thursday, Embarkation Day) - 2:00 p.m. Vista Cafe, Meet and Greet
10/4 (Thursday, Embarkation Day) - 9:45 p.m. Skyline, Adult Gathering
10/5 (Friday, Nassau Day) - 11:00 a.m. Across from Flo's Cafe, Pre-lunch get together

Hi everyone

My little boy (he is 7) and I are also on this cruise. He is, of course, excited...Me? Im practically bursting at the seams to share something this magical with my son. I have next to no clue what goes on on these cruises, so we will both just fly by the seat of our pants. :)

Hi everyone

My little boy (he is 7) and I are also on this cruise. He is, of course, excited...Me? Im practically bursting at the seams to share something this magical with my son. I have next to no clue what goes on on these cruises, so we will both just fly by the seat of our pants. :)

Welcome aboard!!! If you have any questions, ask away! Of course, flying by the seat of your pants on your first cruise can be quite exciting as well. :goodvibes

Hi everyone

Welcome Aboard! My son is 6 and is cruising with us. Try to come to one of the meets. You and your son will LOVE cruising! My son never wants to be with us, always wants to go to the kids area... make sure you sign him up!

Welcome Aboard! My son is 6 and is cruising with us. Try to come to one of the meets. You and your son will LOVE cruising! My son never wants to be with us, always wants to go to the kids area... make sure you sign him up!

I signed him up on the online thing, is that what you are talking about?
Also, where is the meet at? Are there maps on board so I don't get lost? Sadly I can get lost in a walkin closet if the door shuts behind me :/

I signed him up on the online thing, is that what you are talking about?
Also, where is the meet at? Are there maps on board so I don't get lost? Sadly I can get lost in a walkin closet if the door shuts behind me :/

Awesome if you can join us at the meet(s)! The three scheduled are:
10/4 (Thursday, Embarkation Day) - 2:00 p.m. Vista Cafe, Meet and Greet
10/4 (Thursday, Embarkation Day) - 9:45 p.m. Skyline, Adult Gathering
10/5 (Friday, Nassau Day) - 11:00 a.m. Across from Flo's Cafe, Pre-lunch get together

The Vista Cafe is on Deck 4, midship. It overlooks the atrium lobby, so if you are in the lobby just go up one deck.

Skyline is in the adult entertainment district, which is on Deck 4, aft.

Flo's Cafe is on Deck 11 between the family pool area and the adult Quiet Cove area. It is the fast food counters actually.

I'll see if I can link an image that will give an idea of where these are!

I cannot believe you have been able to keep it a secret! Does he think you are staying at WDW the entire time? How will you get him to pack everything and then head to the port? Or are you telling him once you get there? Deets!

Yes he does lol. As I always book everything he just assumes we are at Kidani Village for the first week and OKW for the rest. I have now decided I will tell him once we check in to Kidani Vllage.

Packing has been the easiest bit as we will be meeting up with my parents out there and it is my mums 70th birthday while we are there so he knows he needs smart clothes for her birthday meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter