ataylor said:
Update
MELLIEFLAMINGO Cabin 6056 (or 6032 1 maybe 2
CrazyCruisingFamily 2 kids 5018
VWLMember cabin 6548, we have 1 maybe 2
tstobb 3 cabin ?
ataylor cabin 6135 1
nicksmom916 7 cabin ?
M&MMomma 2 kids Cabin ? although theres no recent posts.
mott 2 kids cabin ?
pacercolt kids ? cabin ?
gorshgoofy kids 0 cabin 7121
whowhon 2? kids cabin ?
hilbil 2 kids cabin ?
If you want to add to this copy and paste it in a new reply and if I messed something up you can change it or add information

GorshGoofy 0 kids Cabin 7121

When would we have T or T?

WOW! It was hard getting here...

Ponytail Cabin 7030 2 Kids
Ponytail´s friends Cabin 7028 2 Kids

:maleficen

Fantastic idea!
Update
tstobb 3 cabin 5634 & 5636 (shhh - the kids think we're in cat 9s on deck 1)
ataylor cabin 6135 1
nicksmom916 7 cabin ?
mott 2 kids cabin ?
pacercolt kids ? cabin ?
gorshgoofy kids ? cabin ?
whowhon 2? kids cabin ?
hilbil 2 kids cabin ?

MELLIEFLAMINGO - PM me if you want my DS12's e-mail address for your son He said to tell him that he used to think he wouldn't do T or T until he thought about the candy and how cool THAT could be!

2 weeks & 2 days to go! :goodvibes

I had time during dinner to update the list...

MELLIEFLAMINGO Cabin 6056 1 maybe 2 kids (DS7 DS11)
CrazyCruisingFamily Cabin 5018 2 kids (DS6 DS4)
VWLMember cabin 6548 1 maybe 2 kids (DS7 & DS 15)
tstobb cabin ? 3 kids (DS12 DS10 DD 8)
ataylor cabin 6135 1 kid (DD3)
nicksmom916 cabin ? 7 kids (DS6)
M&MMomma Cabin ? 2 kids (DS7 DD1)
mott cabin ? 2 kids (DD8 DD5)
pacercolt cabin ? 2 kids (DD14 DS6)
gorshgoofy cabin 7121
whowhon cabin ? 2? kids (DD4 + ?)
hilbil cabin ? 2 kids (DD4 DS2)
ponytail cabin 7030 & 7028 4 kids

I had this nicely formatted, but when I pasted it in here I lost the fomatting. Oh well.

Thanks for getting the list started.

Has anyone decided on a time for the trick or treating? I am trying to coordinate the 7 kids from my family that will be cruising and I need to make sure that the t or t won't conflict with any excursions or Palo reservations.

Thanks in advance.

We have the second dining rotation, anybody else? How about 5pm? It wouldn´t interfere with dining...I´m open to anything.

MOTT thank you so much for telling me how to get here :wave2:

My entire group has Palo reservations at 6:00, which means that we will need time to get showered and dressed for dinner and then we will need to check the kids into the club before 6:00.

We have late seating as well and don't plan on getting off of the ship in Nassau - 4:30 to 5 works for us as well.

Looking at a kids navigator form early this month, there is a character event for the 4-7 year olds on Monday from 4-5. Since there are only a couple of these events in the clubs, if my DD wants to go, I'd like her to be able to. We have early dinner.

For those on excursions, when do you return?

gorshgoofy cabin 7121
hilbil cabin 8556 2 kids (DD4 DS2)

Added our cabin number
It looks like there are about 31 kids so far and 14 cabins. I'm guessing that once we have the room number list together, each family walks the route individually, rather than going in one big group. Does that sound right? How about if we start at 4:30 so that people with early dinner can wrap up in time and those with afternoon plans can participate when they are done. Of course, we don't know when DCL will be doing their big TT on board yet, but I'm willing to bet it will be too crowded to enjoy.

I liked tstobb's idea to meet the first day on Deck 10 starboard at 3:30. We'll be there :cool1:

Anyone else doing the Wilma watch?

I've been watching Wilma all week and also keeping an eye on all the tropical waves - include the one that just became tropical depression 25. Right now, it looks like they will both be gone by the middle of the week. :cool1: But, CC might get hit hard :sad1: .

We plan on being back on the boat early, so 3:30 works for us. We have early dinner seating...are we the only ones? It seems like most of you are late seating.

I have second seating and will be out for excursions but don't wait on me. I am watching Wilma but it looks like it she will be out of the area by Tuesday or Wednesday of this week so we should be okay there.

ataylor said:
Update
tstobb 3 cabin ?
ataylor cabin 6135 1
nicksmom916 7 cabin ?
mott 2 kids cabin ?
pacercolt kids ? cabin ?
gorshgoofy kids ? cabin ?
whowhon 2? kids cabin ?
hilbil 2 kids cabin ?
If you want to add to this copy and paste it in a new reply and if I messed something up you can change it or add information

Adding in the Lost Girls - Cabin 7060, 2 girls ages 8 and 11. Looking forward to it!

3:30 works for us as well.

We had DD's birthday party yesterday and then spent the rest of the day boarding up the house. Got about 1/2 way done so I need to finish up today. Hopefully Wilma won't get any stronger as she comes in - they're predicting a fast-moving cat 2 or 3 for here so it shouldn't be too bad. I'm also scheduled to fly up to Cincinnati for the day on Tuesday for business so hopefully she'll be gone by then. Watching "Alpha" & hoping that it misses Castaway Cay.

1 week to go! :boat:

3:30 works for us as well. Are we going to meet on deck 10 the first day? If so we can iron out all the details and cabin numbers for those not assigned yet.
Welcome lost girls.
gorshgoofy cabin 7121
hilbil cabin 8556 2 kids (DD4 DS2)
The Lost Girls Cabin 7060, 2 girls ages 8 and 11

We are traveling with my daughter who is 4 and our nephew who is 18 months.

Our room number is 5131.!!

I went and got candy for the trick or treat today!! I'm getting excited!! We will meet on Deck 10 the first day but what time?

My name is Laurie by the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter