October 24, 2013 Disney Dream

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Leaving our husbands & kids at home, my friend Wendy & I will be on this cruise. This is Wendy's first ever Disney vacation. Spending time @ WDW both pre & post cruise. :cool1:

:wave2: With just 4 months to go are there any other Dis'ers out there that are coming along with us on this cruise?

My 4th Disney cruise first on the Dream. Hoping a lot of Adults participate in Adult only venues. Sometimes it's a ghost town, hoping not on this cruise. Let all have. Great time!

Welcome Kiousue & CaymanPrincess. :welcome:

Hopefully others sailing on our cruise will find our thread & join in the dialogue soon.

Yea...im so happy to find others going. Welcome. I am single mom going with my three kids. This is our 1st Disney cruise..so maybe those who are veterans can show us how its done. Open to the education....:)

Oh @caymanprincess..I have a 7 year old daughter as well. :)

Hi, thats great!!! Always looking for some fun people to hang out with!
My daughters super cute, but having only one child sometimes makes it more difficult to entertain. It would be great if the girls would become buddies!

Its my husbands first cruise, Gabriella & I are hooked, and this will make it our 4th Cruise on Disney.....Hoping to meet up with some fun adults as well.

My friend Robin and her daughter are also Cruising on this trip as well.....
She will respond to this as well with all details as she would like to participate in the FE.

GREAT! This will be our 1st Disney cruise....so we're new to this and extremely excited. I have three daughters. .Jaida (13), Jania (10) and Jhana (7). Im sure Jhana would love hanging out with her..I would also like to participate in the FE if we are having one..please feel free to let me know what to do. I cant wait.

Can I join!? We are excited to be cruising on the Dream in October! It's a family cruise - my sister's family and our parents, so 6 adults and 4 little girls ages 2-9. We have been on the Wonder and were hooked, so now we are introducing the family to DCL!

Add us too please! We just booked for this cruise! :cool1:

It will be a family cruise for us. My dh and twin ds (turning 14 three days before the cruise) are going; this will be our second Disney Cruise. We did a 7 night western Caribbean last December and LOVED it!

My step-daughter, her husband and grand-daughter (3) are coming along. This will be their first cruise and for him and grand-daughter first exposure to Disney.

We are staying at WDW at AKV Kidani for five days before.

Looking forward to this wonderful, magical cruise! pixiedust:

Welcome to all the new cruisers that have joined us since the last time I posted! :thumbsup2

Our city, Colorado Springs, could use your prayers. We have a fire in our Black Forest area that's been going for 2 days now. We live close to the Black Forest and are just a couple miles from the southern part of the evacuation area. Below are posts I made on Facebook

Heartbreaking :-(
FOX21 News
BREAKING NEWS: [9:11a] 360 homes have been completely destroyed #BlackForestFire
Like · · Share · Promote · 25 minutes ago ·

This in a rural area where many homes sit on many acres. Please continue to pray as the fire is still at zero containment.

Good News! FOX21 News
LATEST [9:30a] No reported injuries or fatalities #BlackForestFire

Currently 1205 homes appear to be unaffected.

Hello, we are going on this cruise as well. My husband, myself and our 10 year old girl, Madison. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. I'm interested in the FE too! Mary from Illinois

Some progress has been made & there is good news to be had but there still is a ways to full containment.

Update on Colorado Springs Black Forest Fire:

FOX21 News
NUMBERS UPDATE: From the #BlackForestFire Press conference at noon on Saturday, June 15:

45% containment
100 new firefighters
3,181 homes are untouched
473 homes are a total loss
17 homes are a partial loss
15,500 acres

They've reduced the evac area & About 4000 people (not in the burn area)have been allowed to go back to their homes. The situation is getting better but there's still much to do before the fire is at full containment. Also they still have about 6000 homes that have not yet been accessed about their condition. Thank you for your prayers!!

Welcome to the new folks. And thank you for the update. ..I will surety keep those families in prayer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter