October 24, 2013 Disney Dream

Hi all! My DH (Dave) and I (Kim) will be sailing with you. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and are treating ourselves to concierge. We are so excited! We have sailed on all four ships a few times but never experienced concierge before. Can’t wait to sail with you!! :banana:

Wow! happy early anniversary, thats awesome! And concierge is the BESt treat, way to celebrate!! :thumbsup2

Hi all! Here is the most recently updated version of the FE list. Please let me know if there are any corrections that need to be made! Thanks!

CaymanPrincess
Christina
John (DH)
Gabriella – 8 (DD) Birthday!!

JetSetter007
Robin - Birthday!!
Peyton – 19 (DD)

Twinmom108
Sharon – fav. Characters: Peter Pan & Mickey, Wendy, Ariel, Belle
Wendy – fav, characters: Peter Pan, Wendy, Mickey, All Nemo characters

Dzfitch
Molly (33) – Fav. Characters: Villains!
Chrissie (33)
Ellen (

Mel (short for Melody)
Robin
Michelle

Dizzi
GTY
Mike – 43 (Male)
Lynn – 44 (Female)
Allie – 17 (DD) Birthday!!

Stingrey729
#unknown
Jeanelle
Jaida – 13 (DD)
Jania – 10 (DD)
Jhana – 7 (DD)

Golf1007
#unknown
Mary
DH
Madison – 10 (DD)

HLAuburn
#unknown (cabin 1)
#unknown (cabin 2)
#unknown (cabin 3)

10 weeks from today, we will all be waiting to get on that ship!!! It's getting closer, people!! Woohoo! :cheer2:

Hey all! My family and I (husband and three kids) will be on this cruise too! So excited! This is #7 for my husband and I. Can't wait to participate in the Halloween festivities. Anyone know who the cruise director is going to be??

Hey all! My family and I (husband and three kids) will be on this cruise too! So excited! This is #7 for my husband and I. Can't wait to participate in the Halloween festivities. Anyone know who the cruise director is going to be??

Hi Kim! Welcome aboard! We are a quiet little group, but we have faith that it will get more lively as the cruise gets closer!

This will be my 4th Disney cruise overall, and my 3rd year cruising DCL for Halloween! I LOVE Halloween time on the ship!

I have no clue who the cruise director will be - I actually didnt even realize there was a way to find out in advance...? Who is your favorite?

Are you guys interested in joining the fish extender exchange?

WELCOME!!! :dance3:

Just saying hey!

I have been working lot of extra hours and dong a lot of sewing for my DD for school and for our HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!!!

Wow, I found us all the way back on page 4. Need to bump this up to page 1 & get some activity going. ;)

Hi everyone!

DH and I are cruising with our son (8) and daughter (1) for our 10th anniversary. We were on the Wonder for our honeymoon and are looking forward to reliving it!

We have never had to bring our life vests with us to the drill, and I believe you are right, the drill is at 4 (ish). So maybe we could plan to meet at 3?

We had to bring ours everytine except for this last time Which was feb 2012. I like that we don't have to bring them anymore. Makes for a very uncomfortable time

I am researching lanyards!!

I will also make a "treasure map" for the bars along with a list of the order in which we will visit the bars so that any late-comers might be able to catch up ;) I will distribute this either at the meet up or I will deliver to staterooms on the first day :)

How are the Lanyards and maps coming along?

So can't wait for this trip. Getting so excited for our pub crawl. Have never done anything like this on our cruises. I think the only adult thing I did was a large lunch at Paulo's. Which Was fun. But you are just pretty much filling your mouth the whole time so not too much conversation

How soon is everone planning on starting to pack?

Normally I would have started already. But I don't really feel the need to this time around with it being such a short cruise. The shortest I have ever done is 5 nights. I almost feel like I could do all carry on. I don't think we will have that much to pack. I think the biggest thing will be my Halloween costume.

Was wondering if anyone would like to join up tables for dining. Dh and I don't really like to eat alone. My dd may come or may not depending on what's going on in the teen room. She is 17.

Let me know if you think you want too. And we can contact dcl. And they can link us up together for dinner only. It can be just one family or if a few people want to get together for a big. Dis dinner time.

I do have a list for packing. Don't get me wrong it is on my mind. But with just the 3 of us for three days. I think I will wait til the week before.

?????

I have always had late dining. So for main dining does anyone know if adults will wear their costumes to dinner?

Is any one staying in port the night before the cruise? We most likely will even though we really don't have to it is a short drive for us. But it is the actual bday of my dd turning 17. So we might live it up a little and stay that night and have dinner somewhere close to the port. Maybe Fish lips. Does anyone want to do dinner together the night before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter