• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2013!

Hi October People!

I'm very excited! I just booked my airfare for Oct. 11 -14. Only three days in total, which is kind of crazy but I really wanted to do MNSSHP. I got a really great deal on airfare so I couldn't resist! I have no idea where I am staying yet, and I have never ever been to Florida in October. So, so excited!!!!!

Yay! Our trip is officially booked! :cheer2:

We're heading to WDW on October 30, staying for 8 nights at the Beach Club Villas. So excited! After that we're heading on a 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream!

We'll be travelling with our yet-to-be-born baby, who will be 7 months old at the time, eep! So there's lots of planning to be done! :cool1:

I'm so keen to start planning already... Any idea when the park opening hours for October will be released?

I wonder if I should just start by looking at last year's October hours...?

Maybe I should just wait and be patient. :rolleyes:

We've never gone during Oct / Nov before... Is this ever a free dining period? Any rumours around yet?

We also just booked our Oct trip. We are traveling Oct 2nd staying at Beach Club Villas. We are taking my mother in law for her very first trip!

We (My wife (3?), my daughter (10), my son (13) and I(40)) will travel from Switzerland to Orlando (more than 18 hours travel from house...) :
- 12-17 @Resident Inn Seaworld /SW-AQ-DC-BG
- 17-19 @Royal Pacific Resort / USF-IOA + Blue Man Group
- 19-26 @Old Key West (Ultimate ticket + Free dining (thanks Disney UK) + 30% save on villa !)
:cheer2: We are doing the happy dance ! :cool1:
More (in french) : homepage.hispeed.ch/djmos

We're booked for a family trip in July, but just decided to do a "girls only" trip with my BFF and our 10 year old daughters. Hopefully Columbus day weekend. No definite plans yet, but we're doing it!

I guess I'll get a season pass on my trip this July for myself, then my tickets will be paid for for my October trip and then when I go next March for a :grouphug:conference. I am getting a lot of Disney time this year without even trying. lol

We are headed to Disney the first week of October! We will be there October 1st-7th staying at Coronado Springs in one of the new business class rooms! It will be my hubby, myself, and 2 daughters (3 and 6)! I just love planning a WDW vaction and can't wait for the fall to get here!

Booked last week for my 3rd trip to WDW; this one being exclusively 3 generations of women. My mom (G'Ma), me (Mom), and my 6 yr old DD (Daughter). G'ma and DD went for their first trip in fall 2011 and DD hasn't stopped talking about how much she LOVED WDW since!! So, after a nasty divorce from DD's father, barely surviving being a full-time college student and working 2 part-time jobs.... Life is finally turning around for the better and so we are celebrating with -- another trip to WDW!! :)

Our plans are Oct 18-24th, staying at Caribbean Beach Resort with 7-day park hoppers. Also planning on taking in MNSSHP while there!!
We'll be flying too! DD's first time on a plane!!!!

We will be going October 27- November 2. This is our first family trip to WDW! We just can not wait, needless to say I have been thinking about it non-stop!! We will be staying at Art of Animation, in a standard Little Mermaid room, since it will only be DBf, DD (4) and me. It can't come soon enough :hourglass

Glad to find a thread of people who can help me since I have never done this before! :thumbsup2

We are going Oct 6 - 11th Staying at Pop, but may switch to POR if they announce free dining...

Very excited... trying some new things this trip!
MNSSHP (twice I'm thinking)
BOG - if we can get ressies
Pop - never stayed here before, last three trips have been POR

I think the kids will love Pop, but the price difference between Pop and POR is the same as upgrading FD from QS to TS, so if they do announce free dining, we are likely to move to POR.

Requested to join the FB group... :)

We are going Oct 6 - 11th Staying at Pop, but may switch to POR if they announce free dining...

Very excited... trying some new things this trip!
MNSSHP (twice I'm thinking)
BOG - if we can get ressies
Pop - never stayed here before, last three trips have been POR

I think the kids will love Pop, but the price difference between Pop and POR is the same as upgrading FD from QS to TS, so if they do announce free dining, we are likely to move to POR.

Requested to join the FB group... :)

Twice at MNSSHP? Is it that cool? (Haven't been).
We did Very Merry Christmas, which was fun, but spendy for a different parade/fireworks/and premade cookies.

Will definitely be booking MNSSHP for one night for sure. If for no other reason than to get the special Sorcerors card and see if there is a cool Stitch pin (which was sold out by the time I did Christmas)

Hi October People!

I'm very excited! I just booked my airfare for Oct. 11 -14. Only three days in total, which is kind of crazy but I really wanted to do MNSSHP. I got a really great deal on airfare so I couldn't resist! I have no idea where I am staying yet, and I have never ever been to Florida in October. So, so excited!!!!!

Just to update....I just booked my three days at AofA in a LM room! :)

My DD & I are booked at the AMR from Oct 30 to Nov 4. Our last two trips were dismal to say the least with the company we kept at the time. Knowing that Disney can be fun, and now that my DD is over 21, we decided to give it another try!! So excited to hit the F&WF, some of the lounges and also the MNNSHP, we LOVE Halloween! :banana:

Now our only question is whether or not we can get FD! We cant extend our stay but we can certainly upgrade to a moderate hotel!! :thumbsup2

We're in! We've been talking about October 2013 for a while (basically since we left in 2011) but w booked the airfare last week and booked the hotel yesterday. Woohoo! We'll be at OKW Oct. 10 to 16th, celebrating DH's birthday and DD's 7th birthday (she is also a Halloween baby!)

Got back from WDW in February (Hubby and I went Jan 30th - Feb 8th) and somehow ended up booking tickets for my daughter (22yrs) and I to go Oct 25-Nov 5th!! Not quite sure how it happened! :cool1:

DD is super excited - she hasn't been there for almost 8 years. Will probably stay either at All Star Music or Pop Century and hoping there will be discounts we can snag.

Plan on going to MNSSHP and hope to go ON Halloween. Know it is the most crowded and hardest to get but like to go on the real day so we will see.

We will get 10 day Park Hopper and either add the WPF&M option or see if we can use the visits I have left over on two tickets from 2000.

Had a great time with my hubby but since he isn't a "thrill ride" kinda guy, looking forward to going with my ride buddy again. She has never been on Expedition Everest and I know she will love it!

Count us in!!! We are going Oct. 27 - Nov 2. This is going to be a family trip, our DGD's 4 & 2, their first trip!!! They both love Disney as much as I do!!! We've talked Disney all their short lives!!! This is also our first trip as DVC owners too! We will be staying at AKL. Our plan is to do MNSSH on Halloween, hope it's not to crowded. Our oldest DGD will turn 4 while we are there! So much planning to do!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter