October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be cancelling 2 reservations today:

BOG, 10/31(halloween party night), 6:10 PM, 2 Guests

Chef Mickey's, 10/31(halloween party night), 5:35 PM, 4 Guests

If you would like to coordinate, please PM me.

For 10/20 I have to cancel:

Crystal Palace at 8:35AM (pre park opening) for 4 ppl
CRT at 2:40 for 3 ppl

PM me to try to coordinate. We are about to leave in a bit for Pirates and Pals cruise. Very hectic time but I will do my best to work with anyone interested.

Also-I am not quite ready to let this go right now, but also have a 1:10 CRT for 3 ppl. Obviously we are not going to eat two lunches at CRT, but I'd like to have a go-to for that ready. We are eating at CRT tomorrow (10/19) so I highly doubt we will go back on 10/20. PM me on the 1:10 time.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I will be cancelling 2 reservations today:

BOG, 10/31(halloween party night), 6:10 PM, 2 Guests

Chef Mickey's, 10/31(halloween party night), 5:35 PM, 4 Guests

If you would like to coordinate, please PM me.

Have you canceled the BOG one yet? I would love to get it! :goodvibes

For 10/20 I have to cancel:

Crystal Palace at 8:35AM (pre park opening) for 4 ppl
CRT at 2:40 for 3 ppl

PM me to try to coordinate. We are about to leave in a bit for Pirates and Pals cruise. Very hectic time but I will do my best to work with anyone interested.

Also-I am not quite ready to let this go right now, but also have a 1:10 CRT for 3 ppl. Obviously we are not going to eat two lunches at CRT, but I'd like to have a go-to for that ready. We are eating at CRT tomorrow (10/19) so I highly doubt we will go back on 10/20. PM me on the 1:10 time.

Still available. May not be able to check in the early morning but will check by 10:30 tomorrow morning (Sat) and then let them go.

Hopefully this means that all DIS'ers are good on CRT! :)

Canceling CP now.

Still available. May not be able to check in the early morning but will check by 10:30 tomorrow morning (Sat) and then let them go. Hopefully this means that all DIS'ers are good on CRT! :) Canceling CP now. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I wish ! Wrong date.

Was able to score a BOG for 6:40 dinner on 10/27. Keep being persistent with checking the website and these boards. Remember-- no where near every Disney Guest is on this site and plans are changing all the time.

Best of luck to all of you!

Anyone looking for lunch at Sci Fi on Oct 29th? Have a reservation for 4 @ 12:30 that I'm going to cancel.

PM me if interested and we can set up a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter