October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Yay! So glad this worked out! :goodvibes They were saying October has been booked solid (I have been hoping to switch one appt time for 10/24 vs. having to split up, but we'll live). So for everyone else, the BBB and PL have been snagged for 10/22. pirate:princess:

Still 2 ADRs left to cancel, will probably let these go later today as they are fairly easy to get anyway, just maybe not the same times. LOL, we only have a party of 4 but they booked these two for 6?!?

Boma (6) - 10/23 (Wed), 7:00pm
Beirgarten (6) - 10/24 (Thurs), 6:35pm

These are going back into the mix, want them off my plate before I leave work today, LOL. :woohoo:

I would love to coordinate!

I'm sorry - I meant it as any FYI, not as an "I have it and I'm looking to cancel." Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm still looking for early dinner reso's for that night, which is how I saw it. I think it's gone now. :(

I'm sorry - I meant it as any FYI, not as an "I have it and I'm looking to cancel." Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm still looking for early dinner reso's for that night, which is how I saw it. I think it's gone now. :(

Aw, bummer! Yep, it's gone.

I have an 8:05am Crystal Palace for 2 on 10/18 I need to cancel.

this is PRE PARK OPENING :tigger:

I got all excited and grabbed it, not realizing that was my Downtown Disney day! Whoops!

Things available now I found:

pre-park opening crystal palace for 2 10/15 8:45 AM
Rainforest Cafe Animal Kingdom 830am for 2 10/18
Rainforest Cafe Animal Kingdom 9am for 2 10/19
Rainforest Cafe Animal Kingdom 830am for 2 10/13
Hollywood & Vine 10/19 8:25am for 2
Hollywood & Vine 10/13 8:10am for 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter