October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hi Everyone,

I am going to join in on the fun. I've been a stalker of this site for a while.:woohoo:

Hollywood and vine available on Oct 23 at 8:15 a.m!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am going to join in on the fun. I've been a stalker of this site for a while.:woohoo:

Hollywood and vine available on Oct 23 at 8:15 a.m!!!

Welcome!!!:cool1: I love this thread! I think I get just as excited when someone else gets a cool ADR as I do when I get one!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I will be canceling BOG for 10/11 at 4:20 for 2 people. I'll wait for a reply, but likely will cancel late tonight EST.

Hi everyone!

Just stalking WDW site and saw a 1900 Park Fare breakfast at 9:15am for 5 on 10/24.:thumbsup2

I little earlier I saw a Ohana at 9:30pm on 10/22 for 5.:)

Hi all,
I am going to cancel our Akershus at 10:45 on Halloween if you want to coordinate pm me....oh it is for 5 people :)

I am right there with you :(

Let me know you days and I will keep an eye out for you. I am constantly stalking. Pm me if you want. I have 2 Ohanas right now and I need to cancel one. Not sure which yet but will decide in the next day of two.

Kathy hope you see this too.

Let me know you days and I will keep an eye out for you. I am constantly stalking. Pm me if you want. I have 2 Ohanas right now and I need to cancel one. Not sure which yet but will decide in the next day of two.

Kathy hope you see this too.
I will send you a pm. I am always searching. I lucked up and got BOG for 8 yesterday!! I was shocked one came open.

October 27th in the evening but I would really love November 2nd in the evening. Thank you so much. This is very nice of you.:):):):):thumbsup2
You're welcome. I am always lurking. Not sure what I'll do with myself after this vacation. Lol. The 27th is my birthday. So that will be easy to remember.

Crystal Palace for party of 3 or 4 at 9:35 AM on 10/10
available on site right now (10:40pm EST)

Update: as of 11:35pm EST there's now a 10:00am for a party of 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter