October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

After months of adjusting and rescheduling, we finally had the perfect ADR schedule for our trip next week. We are visiting our adult daughter who lives in FL and she is joining us for the stay at Disney. Unfortunately, even though she has 3 weeks of vacation coming, she was not approved to take vacation and will have to work during the week. UGH! The one ADR she wanted most (BOG of course) is one I now have to try and shift. We have 9:05 Wed Oct 16th and need to try and get anything Sat night the 12th. Anyone here willing to try and coordinate a swap.

Kathy

I have 3 ADR's I need to cancel, I will wait for someone to pm so we can coordinate. It breaks my heart to cancel BOG but after much debating a 4 o'clock dinner just won't work for us, we are going to a fast pass lunch instead.

Ohana 10/27 @ 6:50 for 5 people
BOG 10/30 @ 4:30 for 3 people
BOG 10/30 @ 4:35 for 2 people (I had to make two separate reservations in order to get a reservation for 5, it was odd)

I have 3 ADR's I need to cancel, I will wait for someone to pm so we can coordinate. It breaks my heart to cancel BOG but after much debating a 4 o'clock dinner just won't work for us, we are going to a fast pass lunch instead.

BOG 10/30 @ 4:35 for 2 people (I had to make two separate reservations in order to get a reservation for 5, it was odd)

I'd like both BOG please! I'm trying to switch to oct 30.

Sending a pm interested in the ohana :)

sorry realized that won't work for us...someone else can grab it :)

I have a BOG for 10/15 at 4:45 PM for 2 that I am cancelling today. Let me know if you want to coordinate. We got FP+ for lunch there that same day which worked better with our plans!1

I am going to cancel BOG for October 23 at 8:35pm for a party of 5. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll try to coordinate.

I'd LOVE to coordinate with you!! That's the exact date/time we're looking for. I cannot PM (new member) but will be standing by here if it's still available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter