October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I got a CRT for 10/19! Thanks for posting! Now maybe I can unsubscribe so my e-mail isn't over run by all the notifications for this board :yay:

I wasn't looking for CRT or BOG but following this thread I noticed that a lot if times were being added at MK due to the extended hours. HS has extended their hours in the 20th and added another fantastic so I was finally able to get my Sci-fi that I wanted. Yay!!

I did, that is how I got the 10/2 CRT, I am still trying to get a CRT on 10/1 her actual birthday. I know people are saying that I should just be happy with what I got and it doesn't matter if it is on her birthday or not. I am happy that I at least have a reservation! I see lots of people still looking for the exact date they want and then give up the other. So if anyone has one for 10/1 and would be willing to go on 10/2 instead it be perfect.

I had no idea until a few weeks ago that you had to book these things 6 months in advance. My fiance promised Penelope this trip, and decided to book it in September. I would have started planning after her last birthday!!!

Ohhh, I understand!!!
I had no idea we had to book these reservations that far out either!!! Luckily we ended up getting almost everything we wanted! Fingers crossed that you still get your date!

I wasn't looking for CRT or BOG but following this thread I noticed that a lot if times were being added at MK due to the extended hours. HS has extended their hours in the 20th and added another fantastic so I was finally able to get my Sci-fi that I wanted. Yay!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have these ressies that I will be cancelling if anyone wants to coordinate?

The Crystal Palace
Date:Monday, October 14, 2013
Time:2:15 PM
Guests:3

Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date:Monday, October 14, 2013
Time:6:55 PM
Guests:3

Ahh I got one for CRT oct 19@ 930! Sorry to jump in, I've been creeping this thread all week, we just booked our trip 2 weeks ago and CRT is the only sit down meal I wanted to do, my 4 yr old dghtr has done every character meal BUT CRT!! so excited!

I thought about it and decided to get CRT as a surprise for my daughter. I was able to get one for the 19th. Thanks to this thread I was able to get all we wanted. Yay!!

Ahh I got one for CRT oct 19@ 930! Sorry to jump in, I've been creeping this thread all week, we just booked our trip 2 weeks ago and CRT is the only sit down meal I wanted to do, my 4 yr old dghtr has done every character meal BUT CRT!! so excited!

We got the same day at 9:20. :)

Ahh congrats! I originally had 920, but I had only put 2 in to try and get something and then I freaked and figured I better get it and call to add another person on( this trip is just my dghtr my MIL and me). I called then and she added my MIL but had to move it to 930. Glad my kid is a night owl like myself! lol

I'm not sure if we are supposed to do this (I know cancellations only) but can we talk about trading on this post? It does involve a cancellation...

I have a CRT for 2 at 9:15pm on 10/21 that I am hoping to be able to change to a lunch or breakfast rez on that same day.

Sorry if trade talk is not allowed... :confused3

I'm not sure if we are supposed to do this (I know cancellations only) but can we talk about trading on this post? It does involve a cancellation...

I have a CRT for 2 at 9:15pm on 10/21 that I am hoping to be able to change to a lunch or breakfast rez on that same day.

Sorry if trade talk is not allowed... :confused3

You should read the first post... Rules are there :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Anyone want a California Grill ressie? It's for 4 people at 8:50 on October 27th. That's my travel day and I'm sure I will be wiped out and be to tired to go:)

I have an Ohana reservation for 6 on Wed Oct 16 at 5pm. Am trying to switch to Mon Oct 14 or Fri Oct 18 around 8pm and as soon as I do will give up the wed reservation. You can let me know ahead of time if you are interested!

I have a reservation for California Grill on 10/5 at 9:10pm for 3 people that I will be canceling.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter