October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hi,
I have a reservation for 7 at Tusker House on October 1st at 11:30 am, which is lunch, that I am going to cancel. If anyone wants to coordinate let me know ;)

So, thanks to a fellow October DIS'er who coordinated her cancellation with me, I scored a BOG dinner ressie for my trip on a perfect day for us. I grabbed an ADR when it popped up yesterday for our arrival day, but it was bittersweet because I had a Chef Mickey ressie, and I could never cancel it because my son will love it, so I just kept hoping I could switch things around if something opened up for that too.

I am cancelling a BOG reservation for 10/26, party of 3 at 9:25pm, if you would like to coordinate to try to get it, let me know!

Ohana party of 2 or 3 at 6:55 pm. available online now for Oct. 12.

Edited: I grabbed it since I know this is so hard to get and many of you are already asleep.

PM me if you want to coordinate for me to cancel.

I still have this. Let me know if you need it. If not I will cancel sometime later today. I reserved it for a party of 3.

Sydnerella said:
How do you know? Do you just go in and check random dates on the WDW dining site or do you have another resource?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I just check daily for the days when I will be there. If a good one I can't use comes up I post it here so someone else looking can snag it! I just use the regular reservation site.

I just check daily for the days when I will be there. If a good one I can't use comes up I post it here so someone else looking can snag it! I just use the regular reservation site.

I wondered that too lol, and I am always thankful that you and a few others post when something is available :)

Mike&AllisMom said:
I wondered that too lol, and I am always thankful that you and a few others post when something is available :)

I just keep finding lots of stuff that doesn't work with my schedule lately haha! Hopefully some other people have been able to benefit. Im stalking for a chef mickeys late dinner on 10/12 lol. No luck yet but I have gotten everything else so the work is paying off!!

So much is coming up today! Keep checking. I found some good ones today:)

Now if only I can get a Tomorrowland Dessert Party, then I am all set:)

10/19 actually has a BOG, Chef Mickeys, or CRT all during the 9pm hour. I was so tempted to trade in our dessert party tix for CRT but thinking ill stick with the original plan:)

just snagged one of the CRT available on 10/19!!! thanks!!! I saw more are still available though after I got mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter