• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I've read on another board that for Oct 7 they have readjusted park hours (?) and therefore some BOG adr have become available. There is one avail now at 925pm.(party of 4 is what I put in) Way too late for me, but maybe someone on here can use it.

Canceling

Via Napoli 10/6 at 2 pm for 3 ppl

and Sci Fi 10/6 at 12:30 for 3 ppl

Please PM me immediately if you want to work it out.

Does BOG offer reservations on MNSSHP nights? We will be there on the 18th which is a party night and I haven't read of anyone having reservations or seen any available for months on the DW site.

They do offer it on the halloween nights. I actually have reservations on the night i'm going. But it is for 5:30, so I'm not sure about later in the night.

HS is closing at 6pm for a private function.

I may have to rethink our park plans now and go to MK that day (10-26). We were not buying park hoppers this trip.

Thanks for posting this.

Ah yes I had better check our plans or Fantasmic don't clash with that....AKA is open later too but the MK hours are odd 1am 12am 11pm, its very random!

We leave for our trip in 12 days. I am still not going to give up on CRT for 10/1 on Penelope's 4th birthday. Has anyone ever walked up to CRT and been seated?

I have a Crystal Place on 10/1 at 3:50 p.m. I am going to cancel, please pm to coordinate. If anyone has a CRT on 10/1 that would be willing to trade for the CRT I have on 10/2 for dinner or 10/3 for breakfast please let me know! I am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even tried booking a VIP tour for 10/1/13 for 6 hours if it included CRT....it doesn't even if you pay!!!

I thought you coordinated with someone on here for a CRT. I only remember because I was also looking for that day. Were you not able to get it?

October 16th MK hours adjusted to 9am to 11pm. I just got BOG for 3ppl @ 9:25pm. Had to call though. Not available on line. Hope that helps someone!

Just a quick thank you. My friend is going to Disney in late October and didn't schedule far enough out to get a BOG reservation. She told me a couple days ago she really wishes she had one. So I subscribed to this thread hoping to find her one. This morning I saw all the posts about late October and texted her. She just got one on 10/26!:cool1:

Thanks everyone! :)

So cool!!!

Don't give up! That happened to me with a ressie, too. I even called Disney and they said that more than likely, it was out in cyberspace. They told me to keep refreshing. Sure enough, almost exactly one hour later, I refreshed my search and it popped up again! Good luck! :)

Exactly the same thing happened to me and I got my reservation!

No, I checked that and the park hours are extended on non MNSSHP nights.....will have to do some digging and find out why :)

i think its a combination of things... i think that they extended the MK days since they probably expect to be busier on the few days that they offer MSEP. then i think that they extended HS and AK and added extra F! on those nights in an effort to redistribute some of those crowds from F&W and MSEP.

Have a Tusker House Donald's Breakfast Safari for 3 on 10/17 at 10:20am. We are now going to The Park Which Must Not Be Named that day. :-)

Send me a message if you'd like to coordinate a time to drop/pick it up

Cancelled Liberty Tree Tavern for a table for 4 on 10/6 at 6:40 PM.

LTT isn't exactly a phone line-burner, but it is on a MNSSP evening. We just decided we'd rather do a counter service type of dinner that night.

Does BOG offer reservations on MNSSHP nights? We will be there on the 18th which is a party night and I haven't read of anyone having reservations or seen any available for months on the DW site.

Yes, they do. I have one for a party of 2 on 10/22... if I can't get another one for 5, I will be canceling it, but probably not till closer to the date!

canceling a reservation for Rose and Crown, party of 7, 10/25, 7:20pm. I will wait till morning to cancel it, around 9:30am CDT.

Cancelled Liberty Tree Tavern for a table for 4 on 10/6 at 6:40 PM.

LTT isn't exactly a phone line-burner, but it is on a MNSSP evening. We just decided we'd rather do a counter service type of dinner that night.[/I have heard that LTT is wonderful. Especially the ooey gooey toffee cake.

I have a CRT on 10/21 for 2 at 9:15pm that I am going to cancel. I just got a BOG for the whole family at that time, so I'm going to sadly let this one go. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter