• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just read on the General Disney Restaurants that "hisgirl" cancelled Ohana on 10/20 for 3 people at 5:10.

ETA-clarified time

Getting ready to cancel Ohana on 10/25 at 8:10pm for 2 people and Tokyo Dining on 10/26 at 6:30 for 4.. will be canceling at noon eastern if no one coordinates sooner!

Happy waiting on hold day!

Cancelling Chef Mickey's for 10 people (9 adults, 1 infant) on 10/4 at 5:20pm. I'm happy to coordinate with the first person to PM me. Will cancel at 5:00pm eastern today if I haven't heard from anyone by then.

I am new and the system won't let me PM you. I am interested in coordinating with you on the Chef Mickey ADR if you have not cancelled yet.

I am new and the system won't let me PM you. I am interested in coordinating with you on the Chef Mickey ADR if you have not cancelled yet.

I actually got delayed and I have not cancelled it yet. What time would be good for you?

Gorillamac Chef Mickey's

I saw your PM but I cannot respond. If you still plan to cancel I would love to try to coordinate to get your time.

I hope this will make someone very happy. We got PFTS tickets :banana: so I will need to cancel BOG Saturday Oct. 26 at 4:45 for 2 people. I am not doing this tonight so let me know.

Pardon if this has been addressed....... Can I change the name on one of my ADR's to another person whom I know? They booked FD late and can't get any good times. Will I have to cancel and let them know so they can be ready to book?

Anyone want an Oct the 8th Res at Narcoossee's? 2125 time pm me if u do, and we'll time it out...otherwise I'll cancel it without that, we had to move our trip back a week

Pardon if this has been addressed....... Can I change the name on one of my ADR's to another person whom I know? They booked FD late and can't get any good times. Will I have to cancel and let them know so they can be ready to book?

Yes, I am pretty sure you have to coordinate the times you would cancel and your friend would reserve. Read the first post of the thread-I think it talks about this.

Good luck!

Yes, I am pretty sure you have to coordinate the times you would cancel and your friend would reserve. Read the first post of the thread-I think it talks about this.

Good luck!

Thanks. Guess I should have started at the beginning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter