• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

19 days to go here! We leave on the 2nd and instead of having everyone in our household get up at 3am to take us to the airport (so my DH can be back in time for work), I decided to book a airport shuttle so we won't get picked up from home till 9am!!! We won't be dead tired this way and everyone will be happy. SO much to do SO little time!

Melissa8905 said:
That definitely does beat nothing!! Congratulations and have a great trip :)

Well, just looked again and my rates are closer to $600 a night! Yikes, I could have gotten a discounted GF room cheaper!

Just got our Mickey Mail ::MickeyMo from our AAA agent today! The luggage tags are really cute! And she sent us a photo album from AAA to put our honeymoon photos in! Don't know if they do that for everyone, but I like to think of it as our first bit of Pixie Dust! Yay! 28 days to go for our honeymoon, and 24 for our wedding!!! The time sure is flying!

We got our gift card for DD today! It turned out so cute and I think the message inside is really cute! She is going to love it! Tomorrow makes 28!

I really want some feedback on my ADRs and plans in general.

10/23 - arrive late (nothing to do except sleep)
10/24 - HS - rope drop; 1:30 MM; Fantasmic dinner package
10/25 - EP - rope drop; F&W for lunch. 5ish for MNSSHP.
10/26 - MK - CP 8:15 (is this early enough for early touring plans?); 4:00 HDDR (think I should change to 6:15)
10/27 - AK - rope drop; Boma at 5pm; campfire at FW
10/28 - EP - maybe rope drop? late lunch at Akershus; 7:30 flight home

My only thought here is it's food and wine. You may not be down for F&W again. Akershus isn't going anywhere. My upcoming trip I only made one ADR at Artist Point (I love the commute back to my room at VWL) I plan on eating at EPCOT every time we go. Have a great trip!

We fly out one month from today! Donald has just arrived at the Contemporary on my ticker! :cool1:

We are getting so close, less than a month! We originally were arriving on Oct 6, but extended our trip to arrive on the 4th in order to get free dining for 10 days!! I'm more excited than the kids at this point. We did have to change resorts, but feel like that is a small detail when you get free dining! Can't wait!:woohoo:

I didn't check the mail yesterday. Just checked it this morning and found that our Mickey mail came yesterday. Luggage tags and ME tags. 33 days to go. Woot! :)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*lol* I may be more than a little excited about how close we are to our trip!!!

:dance3::cheer2::yay::woohoo::cool1:pixiedust:

Me Too!!! 20 Days til Mickey!!! But 17 Days til we leave!!!:cool1::dance3::woohoo:

:dance3::cool1: hi, are you driving to Disney? I'm just so excited for this trip. Our youngest son, 23 will be taking this trip with us and we are really looking forward to spending some quality time with him. :woohoo:

:dance3::cool1: hi, are you driving to Disney? I'm just so excited for this trip. Our youngest son, 23 will be taking this trip with us and we are really looking forward to spending some quality time with him. :woohoo:

Yes we are driving from Memphis,Tn. We always leave early to give a little extra time for car trouble, sick kids and so on and so fourth. If we arrive on time with no delays we will head to Clearwater Beach before our Disney Trip. It will be DH, Myself, DS12, DD5 and will be traveling with another family Husband, Wife and their girls 15 12 and 10 they have never been so it will be exciting. And finally we will be staying at POR:thumbsup2

We still have 27 days until our trip! Good thing is I am super busy at work and at home that the weeks are going by quickly.:)

16 days and I've done nothing but make ADRs and book DHs fishing excursion. Not a thought to packing, it's still warm here in GA so we're wearing evrything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter