***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

Going 10-22 to 25th. Looking forward to the EIF&WF. Great week to go. :cool1::dance3: Should we get our tickets for MNSSHP ahead of time or can we get them day of. Does it usually sell out?

Next Month!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I just put all my dining confirmation numbers in my cell phone.

I have been slowly throwing stuff into suitcase, just little odds and ends.

I will start real packing in about 2 weeks Probably :cutie:

Good tip about dining reservations. ;)

Going down October 22-28.

1. Halloween party, wooohooo!!
2. Food and Wine festival!!
3. Being at WDW for my birthday!!!!!!!!
4. Our first visit as DVC members!

Super excited, only 43 days!

Going down October 22-28.

4. Our first visit as DVC members!

Super excited, only 43 days!

Congratulations! I love being DVC. Enjoy the first of many great stays..

3 weeks from right now.... I'll be in MK getting my Mickey/Minnie head balloon!

I'm down to just 40 more days! Donald's almost at the end of my countdown ticker! :yay:

32 and nothing new except we bought new socks and sunglasses. I gotta make our shirts soon time is ticking away

My mom and I just booked a trip today for next month. :woohoo:
We'll be there October 22nd-30th. It's our first time being there for Food and Wine and we're really excited! It'll also be our first time using the free dining plan.

We got Mickey Mail today. I don't know how many days it is. 31-32. Something like that. :rotfl2: I'll probably pack the weekend before. Am I excited, sure. But leaving DD behind for a parents only trip is making me downplay it a little bit. :( I'll express my enthusiasm down there. :blush:

32 and nothing new except we bought new socks and sunglasses. I gotta make our shirts soon time is ticking away

You MAKE shirts for your trip? AWESOME!! What type of shirts do you make? :scratchin I'd really LOVE to surprise my parents and husband with that (first time all 4 of us go together)...I think that your T-shirt idea is really neat!

Naima1922 said:
You MAKE shirts for your trip? AWESOME!! What type of shirts do you make? :scratchin I'd really LOVE to surprise my parents and husband with that (first time all 4 of us go together)...I think that your T-shirt idea is really neat!
This year just some tye dyed ones and black tshirts with wdw on the front and wilson 2012 on the back. I'm doing a black tshirt and writing the stuff on it with a bleach pen. We are surprising DD this year and DH and I will be wearing these under a hoodie or something and when we get to the airport just bust out in our shirts. Last year we did jersey type shirts with wilson 2011 on the back. I'm not real crafty and the ones I make are easy.

DH just called me at work to tell me he thinks he is getting a cold and that I need to get sick too and get it over with before our trip in 38 days. He is so right. This is the time when I normally start obsessing about germs and not catching anything from my coworkers who may be sick because a few years ago DH and I both got bad headcolds right in time for our week at the World and were blowing our noses and could not smell or taste anything the whole trip. And we went back to our room early a lot of nights because being sick just drained us. After that trip I have always packed Afrin. Nothing worse than being at Disney and not being able to smell, taste and enjoy all the yummy food!

Me and DW will leave the kid with his grandparents :woohoo: , and be there for our 14th anniversary weekend 10/12 - 10/14:wave2:

Just found this thread, we will be at POP Oct 25-Nov 1. This is our first trip at this time of year. I'm really hoping for mild temps! :goodvibes

Our last trip was the first week of June, 2011, and it was miserably hot and humid.

Can't believe I'm just now finding this thread! DH and I will be at OKW from 10/20 to 10/27 for our first F&W and MNSSHP!

I could not be more excited and now that my countdown widget is below 40 days, I am starting up the theme park music loop on my computer at work because I think it it's the appropriate time to get properly excited.

This will be our first fall trip to the World and I'm so looking forward to the decorations and the (possibly) milder weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter