***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

im4kycats said:
We are at 48!:cool1:

Where is everyone staying? We are at AoA in a Finding Nemo suite and I am almost as excited for the resort as I am the parks! :banana:

Cool! Just keep swimming! We will be at Coronado Springs.

Count us first timers in! DH and I will be celebrating our disneymoon at POR Royal Rooms and then AKL standard room club level. We will be there Sept. 26 - Oct. 6 and attending MNSSHP on Oct. 4.

Yay!!!!!! Getting super close! We will be in the 30s as of tomorrow! I can't wait to see all the decorations again this year.

We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary at POP October 18-22....free dining and F&WF, first time in October and no kids! Looking forward to no real schedule and just hanging out....I know what parks we are doing each day and where we will be dining, but other than that I don't care if we sit on a bench and just watch the people go by.....46 days and counting!:banana:

I can officially say we're going to Disney this month! 29 days to go!!!!

Happy September everyone... we go to WDW... next month! :woohoo:

Our countdown is 36 days... only back a week from Orlando but cannot wait for this next trip - it'll be nice to be staying onsite again and we've already been looking at menus for the F&W booths, mmm!

Emma princess: x

I am so excited!!! We are all getting really close to our trip! YAY!!!
:rotfl:

I just found myself ironing clothes that I'll be taking on vacation next month. It's time to start putting summer clothes away here in Western PA so I figure why bother packing them up when I'll just bring them back out again when I start packing for Disney. Is that crazy to be thinking that far in advance???? Then call my CRAZY!

I just found myself ironing clothes that I'll be taking on vacation next month. It's time to start putting summer clothes away here in Western PA so I figure why bother packing them up when I'll just bring them back out again when I start packing for Disney. Is that crazy to be thinking that far in advance???? Then call my CRAZY!

Hehe - I don't think it's too soon! We got back from Orlando 10 days ago, and a lot of clothes/accessories and toiletries I just put in a pile ready to pack again in 5 weeks! :wizard: Feeling so lucky this year to have two trips this year :cloud9:

Emma x

Hehe - I don't think it's too soon! We got back from Orlando 10 days ago, and a lot of clothes/accessories and toiletries I just put in a pile ready to pack again in 5 weeks! :wizard: Feeling so lucky this year to have two trips this year :cloud9:

Emma x

You're so lucky to be going back again so soon!!!! I wouldn't bother to unpack!

I usually book well in advance, but this year we were just not sure we could make it! So very happy to say that we will head down in about 34 days!! My best friend and I are taking the kids! My BF has never been to the F & W festival. We are doing something different this time, too! We are doing a non-park day on Columbus Day. I have always wanted to tour some resorts. I want to hang out at the Boardwalk, check out A of A and the Grand Floridian. We will also need some pool relaxation, because it looks like Magic Kingdom has evening EMH the night before! I am so excited that we can make it down!

We are staying at the ASMR October 21-28. This is my third trip (last trip was in 1993?), so I know a lot has changed. This is my DH first trip as well as our 3 kids. We will be celebrating my DD 7th birthday while we are there and attending MNSSHP. Can't wait!! So excited and so obsessed with all the planning. :scared:

:grouphug:

babyrich said:
48 days to go and I just started packing!!!!

29 days and I haven't given a thought to packing. This is DHs and my first trip without kids in 17 years (high schoolers can't miss AP classes). I guess that even thought micromanaged all if our dining and his fishing excursion, I'm probably going to wait until the night before and just throw massive mounts of clothes Into a suitcase.

So exciting to say we are going in 38 short days! I just hope I can stay busy the next few weeks and not go crazy with anticipation!

Cannot believe we will be on disney property in 22 days. Need to really start planning for MNSSHP!!! We also haven't even started to pack but for the moment I will just enjoy being on :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter