• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2012 Anyone?!

I received my magical express packet today! Only 32 more days to go!

Counting down and doing the Happy :dance3::woohoo::cheer2::thumbsup2:cool1: . Will have our youngest son with us this trip and looking forward to some great time together.

Happy Place here we come -- soon:cheer2::cheer2:pirate:argggggh

sleeps!!!!WOW!!!! The 9 th sleep should not count as we need to be at the airport at 3 am :rotfl: So excited. I did online check in last night for the 1st time :cheer2: this will be our 2nd stay at CBR, we enjoyed our stay in 2009 . It was one of our favorite trips! This will be our 1st cruise! Oct 11 is our sail date pirate: I am hoping for a little pixie dust on our trip. If not I am sure we can make our own! So happy my DD 19 is healthy enough to go pixiedust:

:cool1::wave2::beach:princess:pirate::goodvibes

weswife said:

sleeps!!!!WOW!!!! The 9 th sleep should not count as we need to be at the airport at 3 am :rotfl: So excited. I did online check in last night for the 1st time :cheer2: this will be our 2nd stay at CBR, we enjoyed our stay in 2009 . It was one of our favorite trips! This will be our 1st cruise! Oct 11 is our sail date pirate: I am hoping for a little pixie dust on our trip. If not I am sure we can make our own! So happy my DD 19 is healthy enough to go pixiedust:

:cool1::wave2::beach:princess:pirate::goodvibes

We leave on sat and are also staying at cbr. We will prob see you around. Lol.

Only 19 days until my two four-year-olds (DS/DD) and DH head to POFQ. Can't wait. Oct. 11-18. Woo hoo!

One week and we will be waking up in Disney. I'm packing today and getting every thing ready. Working 12 hour days all week with a hour drive each way. Got to get busy.

3 weeks from this very moment our plane will be less than one hour away from landing in Orlando. :rotfl:

I can't believe it's almost time, it felt like an eternity when I booked this vacation on a cold day last January.

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

summerlady said:
3 weeks from this very moment our plane will be less than one hour away from landing in Orlando. :rotfl:

I can't believe it's almost time, it felt like an eternity when I booked this vacation on a cold day last January.

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

We leave 3 weeks exactly as we'll & I booked in January to. It's amazing how fast this year came for this moment to be here already. Which resort are you staying at? We will be at POP.

We leave 3 weeks exactly as we'll & I booked in January to. It's amazing how fast this year came for this moment to be here already. Which resort are you staying at? We will be at POP.

Yay for 3 weeks! We're going to be staying at POR for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter