October 2012 Anyone?!

HeyIt'sMe said:
26 days left for us. :banana:

Yesterday I was finally able to get a 5:35pm ADR at LeCellier for our Epcot day! After checking and checking and checking I couldn't believe it when an available time showed up. Sweeeet!

26 Days for us too!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It's OCTOBER Dis friends!!! Anybody else feel like a kid on Christmas Eve??? LOVE LOVE LOVE that Disney gives me this INCREDIBLE joy as an adult!! :thumbsup2

We Will Be Arriving At The Polynesian On Saturday!!! :worship: :cool1: :cheer2: The Week Of Vacation Is Always So Difficult For Me....The Trip Is SOOOOO Close, Yet SOOO Far! :rotfl: I Literally Have Butterflies In My Stomach 24/7 Starting One Week Prior To Disney World :rotfl2: Plus, It Will Be DS2's First Trip To Disney(He turns 3 months on arrival Day!), Which Will Make It Extra Magical :lovestruc . I Hope All Of You Have A Wonderful Trip!!!! :thumbsup2

Keeping myself busy doing laundry & packing! The anxiety is starting to set in like it does every trip. I'm not liking the weather forecasts saying how hot it's going to be, besides all the storms.:0 I have a fear that it will rain both days we are at Epcot & will not get to try any food at F&W.

We made a paper chain yesterday to countdown the number of sleeps to Disney. My kids were going nuts asking me a millions times a day how many days left. Only 9 more!

We have a countdown calendar and every day gets a sticker. Gets my boys up in the morning to see who gets to put it on first! Now on to Halloween costumes! We are going on Halloween night and going as 4 characters from Meet the Robinsons. I will be Frannie, my 2 sons are Wilbur & Louis. I have a great seamstress friend who is custom making them for us..can't wait!!! :thumbsup2

18 more days until the World! Our Woody and Jessy costumes are ready to go, suitcase is mostly packed (it's already cool up here in New England!) and doing last minute shopping.
:woohoo:

Tom

We leave Saturday so I started packing today. Last year I had the dining room table full. When dh got home he saw all the stuff and said how am I suppose to fit this in the van? I said I pack it, it's your job to make it fit :rotfl:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter