October 19, 2002 Cruisers, Never ending.......

Mom - I wanted to add that I got Mean Girls on DVD today for Cyber Monday. I also got 50 First Dates just in case I can't find it!!!! I also got the stitch and pluto pillow pets!

WooHoo Heidi!!:cool1: I would be happy to buy the pillow pets and PJ's from you IF that is still ok. I DO NOT WANT to take from you!!! My cold, if you want to call it that, is nothing to complain about. Just there. The guy in front of us waiting outside Kohl's was coughing a lot. Wonder if he's the cause. I'm happy you found the moves. I was on a mission to find Mean Girls for you. My feelings are hurt (again) by Glory. I pmed her on FB about the engagement, I saw the notification that she saw it, and she didn't bother to respond. I'm such a sucker.

My feelings are hurt (again) by Glory. I pmed her on FB about the engagement, I saw the notification that she saw it, and she didn't bother to respond. I'm such a sucker.
images
Is what I want to do to her.

I'm trying to get someone to buy me something on the cruise to surprise the girls with their cruise for christmas. If it works out you can buy the pillow pet from me!!! She goes on the cruise this week so I will know by next week if it works out the way I want it to!

Cute Heidi, LOL. I just feel like a fool twice over. Good luck with the Diser. They always seem to pull through. What would we do without the DIS?

Julie: That is awesome to still be able to surprise the kids with a Disney trip! We stayed concierge at the DL Hotel and PP when we went to DL for our
20th, fun experience. Can't wait to hear what you think of BOG!

Kaleigh is sick. She started with a cough a week ago, and it got worse and then ramped up her asthma. We ended up in the ER Sunday morning for antibiotics, steroids and aerosol treatment. So far, nothing has worked and she is coughing her head off and is miserable. She is exhausted from coughing constantly. Trying to decide how much more time I give it until I take her back to the doctor. So no school today and no PSR tonight. We were hoping she would be better for softball tomorrow, but I don't know.

Hoping for a better day today. I need to call to get Kaleigh into the doctor. The cough is no better.

Julie: Glad to hear BOG was awesome. I hope it stays that way for April when we go.

Denine, thinking of Kaleigh today. I sure hope tomorrow will be a better day for her.

I went to the dermatologist again today. Dang, I can't ever go away without getting carved on. Sucks to be a redhead!!

Denine - How is Kaleigh doing?

Mom - Stop hanging out in the sun....put on some sunscreen. ;)

I hope the Lauters are having a great time as well as Barb and her family.

Still waiting for a better day. The doctor changed her from zithromax to augmentin and changed the oral steroid to prednisone. I am to call tomorrow morning with an update. She has an orthodontist appointment this morning which is really just a retainer check, so I am taking her. At least she doesn't have pneumonia again. I hope we can keep it that way.

Sandy: That is why I make Kaleigh remember to do her own sunscreen. She needs to learn to take care of her skin now, so it will be a life-long habit.

Ms Heidi, I DO wear sunscreen.........on vacation :rotfl2:.

Denine, I read your post that they don't like giving kids cough syrup. What's up with that? I hope the new meds take effect SOON!

Ted went skiing today so I enjoyed the day just having a "Sandy" day. It was awesome!!! I talked to Stacey and Tyler has been extremely lethargic. He has a cold and is on amoxicillan. He doesn't eat or drink and all he does is sleep. Come to find out he is maxed out on his meds and the amoxicillan intensifies the drugs he is on. They are quickly dropping him off one med and waiting for the end of the amoxicillan. Poor kid can't catch a break. Too bad he hasn't been able to enjoy being seizure free the last few days!

Hello everyone,

It's a busy weekend. Yesterday we spent the day at our friend's house. She loves to cook and is awesome at it so there went the diet. Today, I'm spending it with Heidi, Stacey and my newly engaged niece. We are going to watch her video of the proposal, have dinner and then go to a movie. Tomorrow we are going to the Broadway musical, White Christmas and having dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Man, I am not going to want to weigh in on Monday.

Hi guys! We are home. I just lost a HUGE post, so I will have to wait and try typing it again later!

Had a great time! Will give details when I re-do my post I lost!

Sandy, let me know how the play is!! I love White Christmas! Eat a piece of cheesecake for me!

Denine, hope Kaleigh is feeling better!

Heidi, did I miss something? Are you and Chris taking the girls on a cruise for Christmas?

Hi Barb!! Did you have a great stay at Disney?

Well, gonna run! Have a great day all!

ttfn

Welcome home Julie. Don't you just hate it when you lose a long post!! Did you ever hook up with Jeanne and Joyce?

It just doesn't seem like Christmas when we are putting up our tree and watering the lawn at the same time.

Welcome back Julie!!!!! We are surprising the girls with a cruise on Christmas, but we actually won't be cruising until June 1st. We are cruising with Chris's family and they will be out here a couple of days after Christmas and I didn't want them to accidentally slip up and tell the girls! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Did you see Barb?

Mom - I didn't know you were eating at the Cheesecake Factory!! I would have begged you to bring me home some bread, lol! So how was the show?

It was a fun but busy weekend for me, but I did get to spend Friday-Sunday with my sister! We haven't spent that much time together in years!! Worked the Broncos game yesterday and it is so hard to work it when I want to watch the game, especially yesterday's game since it was a big game for us! Luckily we won!! Now we have to figure out if our contract gets extended for play off games. I hope not because I really want to watch those games and working them is exhausting!!!!!

Heidi, I was wondering the same thing about the contract. I SURE HOPE NOT!!!! I had my standard Shepherds pie at Cheesecake Factory. I was lucky that their lunch menu extends to 5:00pm so I got the lunch portion. I gained 2 pounds over the weekend of food :( . Slimgenics is pretty sure it's the standard sodium that's the culprit. I pray they are right.

White Christmas was good but I found myself terribly disappointed with it not following the movie. As a lady said on the light rail, "interesting take". I knew in advance that some songs were left out and others added but I didn't realize that some scenes were changed and some plot additions to characters. Singing and dancing was great. I'm a huge fan of tap dancing and they had a fantastic tap scene. We had great seats.

H E L L O ?? Last one yesterday. Only one today. Anyway, busy with Christmas cards today. Getting ready for the peanut brittle marathon. I hate making it but I love to give it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter