• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 18, 2012

My mother wants to join the FE group. She is in room 8006.

Brazell- Adult
Richard- 3- favorite character is any character from Cars movie

My mother wants to join the FE group. She is in room 8006.

Brazell- Adult
Richard- 3- favorite character is any character from Cars movie

The FE list is all up to date on page one with the exception of those who still need to give there room numbers. We are getting close to the 30 cabin size, so I will get a copy of the deck plan this week and see where all the cabins plot out. That way we can figure out if a split by decks makes sense or if we should split by forward/aft etc.

Kim

Did anyone go online last night and book stuff? I got online at 12:01 and booked the catamaran/snorkeling excursion at Nassau, then slept for 3 hours and got BACK online at 3:01 AM to get an 11:00 port arrival time! Yeah, I am a little excited. :lmao:

Did anyone go online last night and book stuff? I got online at 12:01 and booked the catamaran/snorkeling excursion at Nassau, then slept for 3 hours and got BACK online at 3:01 AM to get an 11:00 port arrival time! Yeah, I am a little excited. :lmao:

Can you only check in if you've made final payment? I don't think my sister has paid off her portion yet.

Can you only check in if you've made final payment? I don't think my sister has paid off her portion yet.

You have to make final payment to check in. Tell her to Hurry up so you can make sure you get the early boarding time! You need to maximize your girls weekend! :)

DLberney- I did the same thing! I was just embarassed to admit to it. Now that I know you did too, I know that I am completely normal :rotfl2:

Kim

I paid it off about 30 minutes ago and got the 11a check in time. There are still 2 cabana's left. I can't afford to book one of those. We don't roll like that. I was able to book the 11a parasailing on Castaway Cay. :yay:

I signed in just to do my passport and credit card info, I could see port arrival time was marked as locked, but I just kept on clicking save & continue, and chose the 11:00 arrival time.

Embarassed? Nah.....I think we are pretty smart! :) Is is October yet? :surfweb:

I usually work overnights, so If I had been smart I would have scheduled myself to work last night so I would have been up anyway :lmao:

I will admit to being a bit tired today though!

Kim

I paid it off about 30 minutes ago and got the 11a check in time. There are still 2 cabana's left. I can't afford to book one of those. We don't roll like that. I was able to book the 11a parasailing on Castaway Cay. :yay:

Awesome!!! We got 11 AM too! :cool1:

And we were all set to go parasailing when I showed my son a video of it....
he decided he was scared. :( Have lots of fun for us! :wizard:

So I guess he saved me money as we are now doing the ray thing.:confused3

$499 for a cabana...:eek:

that's not how we roll either. If we had more people with us and we could split it... maybe.

Did the same! :goodvibes:

In my excitement at reading your posts I just logged onto our DCL Booking and it says I can't check in or book anything until August 4th? :( Any ideas why? Is it because I am not in the Castaway Club yet?

ladyemz said:
In my excitement at reading your posts I just logged onto our DCL Booking and it says I can't check in or book anything until August 4th? :( Any ideas why? Is it because I am not in the Castaway Club yet?

Yes. We can only book 75 days out. :(

I've booked the boys into the kids club but I don't know anything about a boarding time?????

Port arrival time ? What's that we just turned up last time x

When you go through the online check-in process, one of the options you are given is a port arrival time. You will see it as you go through all the online check-in links. :thumbsup2

August 4th is so close, yet so far away! I DO need to update my cabin information. We will have one more person in my cabin. Her name is Courtney (a fellow DISer!!) and she is my bestie. Her Dad had a major heart attack right before the 4th of July and was in the hospital for 3 weeks, therefore cancelling their cruise plans for the end of July, so we invited her on our family trip in October so she could get some relaxation in.
With such a large party, we were hoping to split the cost of a cabana between all of us, but with Courtney now traveling with us we have too many for a cabana. I didn't realize that they counted the babies. :(
No worries though, we will still be on vacation! :cool1:

Hope everyone has had a great summer!

Just completed check in and got an early port arrival not sure what it means but I've got it lol our friends are on the same cruise but as it is their first cruise they cannot check in yet so they will get a different port arrival time

Is anyone else planning on taking one of the tasting classes? DH and I have heard a lot about the mixology class and are going to look into taking that one. It would be nice to know some other people in there- let me know if anyone is planning on signing up!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter