• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 18, 2012

Hi,

We are booked for our 3rd cruise, the girls second cruise, and our son's first cruise. This will be our first time on the Dream. We are bringing about 40 friends and family with us.

I would like to take part in the FE group.
Toya (mom)
Jeff (dad)
Taylor (12), Jasmine (10), Jaden (8)

Our cabin number is 8012.

I'm super excited. I hope to meet some Disers!

Welcome to our group! I have added you to the FE list.

Kim

:dance3:we are counting down,242days 9hrs, oh is that all..
hi everyone! it will be myself
neil my hubby,my daughter Marisa age 7,my son Jack age 4
think our friends have already listed us already on page one! so i was just told told he he he. our friends are princeandprincess!:dance3:::

:dance3:we are counting down,242days 9hrs, oh is that all..
hi everyone! it will be myself
neil my hubby,my daughter Marisa age 7,my son Jack age 4
think our friends have already listed us already on page one! so i was just told told he he he. our friends are princeandprincess!:dance3:::

Welcome to the group! Congrats on your first Dis post as well! :yay:

Kim

So, I'm trying to understand how FE works. This is our 3rd cruise but my first time doing FE. Am I suppose to deliver gifts every day of the cruise or just once?:confused3

So, I'm trying to understand how FE works. This is our 3rd cruise but my first time doing FE. Am I suppose to deliver gifts every day of the cruise or just once?:confused3

Its totally up to you. Some people do a small gift each day others do one during the trip. Your call :goodvibes

We will be joining you all on this cruise - booked it last week on the spur of the moment. It will be myself, DH, DD (6), and DS(4). This will be our third cruise on DCL and first on the Dream. We are also booked on the Fantasy for June 2013.

We are not telling the kids about the trip and plan on surprising them this time if I can keep it a secret until October because I'm so excited to experience the Dream and all she has to offer compared to the Magic and Wonder. :yay:

Alecia

Welcome to our group! I have a really hard time keeping our Disney trips a secret! If you can pull it off you will be my hero!

Kim

We will be joining you all on this cruise - booked it last week on the spur of the moment. It will be myself, DH, DD (6), and DS(4). This will be our third cruise on DCL and first on the Dream. We are also booked on the Fantasy for June 2013.

We are not telling the kids about the trip and plan on surprising them this time if I can keep it a secret until October because I'm so excited to experience the Dream and all she has to offer compared to the Magic and Wonder. :yay:

Alecia

We are keeping it a secret too. Unfortunately I booked ours last spring so I have had to keep this secret over a year. Omg it has been so hard. The next 7 months will be awful.

Count us in!

We are a family of 5 sailing in a 4C. :goodvibes

We have a 14 year old son K
A 12 year old daughter T
A 5 year old son A

We have been on two cruises before and loved them. Wish this was longer but it is all we could manage with schedules.

Count us in!

We are a family of 5 sailing in a 4C. :goodvibes

We have a 14 year old son K
A 12 year old daughter T
A 5 year old son A

We have been on two cruises before and loved them. Wish this was longer but it is all we could manage with schedules.

Welcome! Would you like to be added to the FE as well? I wish I could spend a month on the ship! I do like the 3 night though, since its only a long weekend you need fit in.

Kim

Ok - it's getting hard to keep the secret especially when trying to do some planning. We did do something crazy for us - we upgraded last week to the concierge level, Cat V. Figured it would probably be the only time we could since next year we are sailing on the Fantasy with my parents and they are booked across the hall. My 40th BD is two weeks prior to the cruise so a late Birthday gift to myself!

194 more days!

Hello! We're going on our 2nd DCL cruise! It's me (Jayme) and my son (Andrew, 8). We're really looking forward to our Oct Florida trip--WDW, HP World (cheating on Mickey), F&WF, MNSSHP, and sailing on the Disney Dream! Andrew wanted to go on another Disney cruise so bad that going on the cruise is his Christmas present from last year. :santa: he was 7 and declined toys in favor of a cruise!

We're in cabin 8018! Which if you notice my handle is faralla818--I felt so lucky to get this cabin #! :wizard:

Please include us in the FE! We didn't do it last time (cause i really didnt know what it was) and I'm excited to do it this time! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Is any one else super anxious about this cruise? I'm so ready to go.:banana:

Jayme you are only a couple of doors down from me. We are 8012. My son is also 8. I can't wait to meet you. Perhaps our boys will be able to hang out in the clubs.

:wave2:

This will be our 1st cruise!!!!!

We are EXCITED!!!!!! I am new to planning and a little worried how it will go. We are a family of 5+1. My DD will be rooming with her cousin. My younger DD uses a wheelchair so we have a few concerns. My DH worries about someone getting sea sick.

I have been reading every post I see to help me/us! :)

I am so excited as well!!!! One of my coworkers is traveling with us so I have been driving her crazy.

Weswife welcome. Don't worry about seasickness. The seas are very smooth.

Kim

I was wondering if anyone is doing the CC 5k?

My DH and I hope to! We are "training" for it now. I have tried it twice before, but wasn't able to finish. It was on a double dip last June- I blame it on the heat! ::yes:: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter