October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

Now the final step. Covid Testing. :scared:
Yes! We’ve decided just to do the OnPoint proctored rapid test the Friday before, because of our work schedules. And I promised myself I’d do nothing to risk catching the plague right before the cruise and now I’m being made to go to the Asbury Park ZombieWalk this weekend 😂 ah well, guess I’m going as a nuclear power plant worker!

Last edited:
They did! They had the Sanderson sisters out several times over days 3 and 4 with the professional photographer. Day 3 was actually when we met them and there was a pretty short line. They were out at 4:00 and a lot of people were still out in Bermuda. The costumes were even more detailed in person. I loved Hocus Pocus as a kid, so these did not disappoint!
Do you happen to know if they were selling day passes for the Rainforest room? Thanks

Wanted to share this Disney Magic walkthrough video again since we are so close to our sail date and for those new lurkers that have recently joined.

Trying to get my safe passage stuff set up. I am on the next cruise. I keep getting an error message when I try and create an account. Did any of you guys have this problem? Figure you guys were the right people to ask since you guys experienced it already. Thanks.

Trying to get my safe passage stuff set up. I am on the next cruise. I keep getting an error message when I try and create an account. Did any of you guys have this problem? Figure you guys were the right people to ask since you guys experienced it already. Thanks.
Also on the 21st Cruise and getting the same error. I think they take a while to get it ready based on other messages on here.

Do you happen to know if they were selling day passes for the Rainforest room? Thanks

They are currently selling them on the other ships so they should be on the Magic also. If it is really important to you make sure you head right up to the spa and purchase it. They only sell a limited number. They do offer tours of the rainforest room the first day to ensure you are interested in it still.

Our online check-in has been finalized. :thumbsup2
We are finally no longer pending!
Final step Covid testing. :scared:

5C812EFF-C011-402E-A9F2-CB645DF1C669.jpeg

They sent an email informing us it was finalized. Below is what was in the email. I am surprised that they didn’t take this opportunity to remind guest to complete the Bermuda Authorization. So many people are going to show up not knowing about it especially if they recently booked this cruise. The last email Disney sent out about the Authorization was back in August.

42A1F34B-2512-423D-8E4B-C70DA0F5D5AB.pngPlease check that you are Clear to Arrive

Dear —————

Good news! Your Online Check-In information has been reviewed and verified for your cruise aboard the Disney Magic on 2022-10-16.

When you arrive at your designated port arrival time, you will simply present the same documents you submitted during Online Check-In for a quick check. Once your boarding number is called, you will present your Port Arrival Form to board the ship. When your stateroom is ready, your Key to the World card will be waiting for you outside your stateroom.

You are required to bring all identification documents submitted during the Online Check-in process with you to the port. Guests who do not have these documents with them will not be able to sail.

In order to sail, every Guest must individually create an account associated with their reservation and upload their proof of vaccination and pre-trip COVID-19 test results to the Safe Passage or Sail Screen websites. To learn more about how to provide proof of your negative COVID-19 test result, or proof of vaccination, please visit the Before Leaving Home section of our Know Before You Go website.

US Sailings: Safe Passage website by Inspire Diagnostics

European Sailings: Sail Screen website by Prenetics

We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon!

Last edited:
👉 Remember to Download / Update the Disney Cruise Line app

Now is a good time to make sure you have the Disney Cruise Line app downloaded and/or updated on your phones. If you have kids traveling with you and they have their own phones make sure they have it downloaded on their phones to so you can text each other.

Apple link:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/disney-cruise-line-navigator/id671153791

Google Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disney.cruise.sept_goo&hl=en_US&gl=US

Frequently Asked Questions:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/navigator-app/

Overview Video:

Last edited:
Mine just started working
Safe Passage keeps rejecting my docs are being too blurry. I'll keep sending them and hope I get better resolution. I spoke to them on the phone and if I can't get pre-approved for sailing I can just bring my cards to the port and get approved at the terminal. I'm hoping to avoid that situation.

Still waiting on Bermuda approval as well although my wife already received her approval from both authorities.

Safe Passage keeps rejecting my docs are being too blurry. I'll keep sending them and hope I get better resolution. I spoke to them on the phone and if I can't get pre-approved for sailing I can just bring my cards to the port and get approved at the terminal. I'm hoping to avoid that situation.

Still waiting on Bermuda approval as well although my wife already received her approval from both authorities.
To help with the docs make sure you take the photos with your phone camera in a well lit area. Make sure there is no glare on them. If you have to, edit the photos on your phone to try and clear them up.

You can give Bermuda a call. I didn’t wait long on the phone and they can clear you right over the phone and email you your documents right then and there while your on the phone. 1-833-570-2594

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter