October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

Here are some photos of the Magic while at the Bermuda port today. Looks like it was a nice day until the evening rain.

DAEE4117-911E-451F-B996-48463F09066E.jpeg

4779F7A6-1C1D-4E97-B07A-23F4DAB474EC.jpeg

Here is some information posted in another thread about what evening show we will see each night. I’ll post a link to it below.
View attachment 707434

I believe the Pirate Night evening show will probably be a variety act they typically hire to fill the evening shows. Sadly they didn’t list what it currently is.

Link to the thread if you want to take a peek.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...-out-of-nyc-to-bermuda.3897847/#post-64341673
So I guess they will show hocus pocus 2 in the show theater?

So I guess they will show hocus pocus 2 in the show theater?

That is what it looks like to me. In the past they have shown the Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream movie/show with Jack and Sally making an appearance after. I am guessing cause the new Hocus Pocus 2 movie is their newest Halloween hit they have decided to show that instead this year. The characters dressed as the Sanderson Sisters will probably do their photo meet and greet that night. :confused3

59529986-947E-41EE-B8C5-453A33957460.jpeg

Last edited:
@shellzilla
@Heidi Astrella

I was wonder if either of you are Chick fil a fans? I happen to have two sets of notebooks and keychains if you are interested I can add them to your FE gifts.

99196950-D750-4C6B-80A6-5A463F844C5F.jpeg

Last edited:
someone did post two different pictures from yesterday with the Sanderson sisters and of Jack, so possibly they are still doing the character appearance.

Did anyone on this cruise receive there room assignment yet if you were booked on a GT rate? I am on the following cruise. Just trying to gauge when I will receive my room assignment.

Did anyone on this cruise receive there room assignment yet if you were booked on a GT rate? I am on the following cruise. Just trying to gauge when I will receive my room assignment.
I haven’t received my GTY stateroom number yet. I am expecting it sometime this week.

Reports are this maybe be the days line up for our cruise. I don’t recall them ever putting an optional semi formal night that first night cause some might not get their luggage in time for first dinner seating.

Night 1 - optional semi formal
Night 2 - Halloween
Night 3 - cruise casual
Night 4 - Pirate
Night 5 - optional semi formal

Link to thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...-out-of-nyc-to-bermuda.3897847/#post-64342414

A really nice thing happened after feeling totally stressed. So after completing our Safe Passage I had a feeling I completed something wrong on our Bermuda Authorization form. I didn’t see a way to go back and edit it so I called their phone number and turns out everything was correct thankfully and so happens the nice lady on the line cleared us and emailed our Authorization paperwork so we are now good to go with Bermuda. Last hurdle now is to get that negative Covid test. :goodvibes :scared:
Safe Passage rejected my vaccination documents. :-(
Gonna resubmit later…

Safe Passage rejected my vaccination documents. :-(
Gonna resubmit later…
Remember it has to be a clear photo of your vaccination card with your birthday and name on it clearly written. No digital cards or QR codes leading to your vaccination info.

Looks like it was a cloudy day in Bermuda for the Disney Magic today. She has her sea day tomorrow then back to NYC.

AA56D213-266E-494E-B315-E1661E37BED6.jpeg

I am hoping between today and tomorrow we should be receiving out stateroom assignments. Been following when most people have been getting their room numbers for the Magic recently and it has been these two days and it should be enough time for them to mail out our luggage tags. :goodvibes

I am hoping between today and tomorrow we should be receiving out stateroom assignments. Been following when most people have been getting their room numbers for the Magic recently and it has been these two days and it should be enough time for them to mail out our luggage tags. :goodvibes
I’m hoping they approve our documents/security photos today or tomorrow! Got the Bermuda TA approved and Safe Passage approved, but no Disney approval yet. I know they’re backed up and partly shutdown due to Ian though.
Also trying to redeem some Disney Reward Dollars for Onboard credit but the onboard gifts site is also not working 🤷‍♂️ Dread having to sit on hold for 6 hours just to get the credit.

I’m hoping they approve our documents/security photos today or tomorrow! Got the Bermuda TA approved and Safe Passage approved, but no Disney approval yet. I know they’re backed up and partly shutdown due to Ian though.
Also trying to redeem some Disney Reward Dollars for Onboard credit but the onboard gifts site is also not working 🤷‍♂️ Dread having to sit on hold for 6 hours just to get the credit.
We also have Disney Rewards Dollars from our Disney Visa and also a large gift card amount to use. We haven’t bother purchasing the on board credit in a long time. It is easier just to take your rewards card or gift card to guest services and have them use that to pay off what amount you want. Just make sure you don’t wait until the last night to do this It can get crowded. If you want to wait until the end of the cruise instead of paying as you go, go to guest services earlier in the day on that last day to take care of your payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter