• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 15, 2016 on the Disney Fantasy!!

LAST CALL!! We are closing the FE group tonight! If you have not emailed me your info/email address, I need that ASAP. We can possibly divide this group into at least 2 groups but I need everyone's email addresses and updated info. Please email me at:
nataliemhuber@gmail.com

Stateroom
Adults Names
Kids Names, ages, gender
State from
kids favorite characters
# disney cruise this is for you
allergies
OH NO... We just booked our cruise. This is our 1st and I just found out about the FE Exchange.. Is there anyway we can be added?!?!

Hello everyone... We just booked our 1st Cruise, I know we are very last minute people.. We've been to Disney World at least 5xs, just wanted a change. We are VERY excited. Of course I jumped on Pinterest for shirts I can make. I also learned about magnets to make for your door and also stumbled across the FE group. Looking forward to an awesome vacation and meeting new people..:earsgirl:

Dee Dee, Joe, Joshua 13, Gianna 11, Joseph 9

Hello everyone... We just booked our 1st Cruise, I know we are very last minute people.. We've been to Disney World at least 5xs, just wanted a change. We are VERY excited. Of course I jumped on Pinterest for shirts I can make. I also learned about magnets to make for your door and also stumbled across the FE group. Looking forward to an awesome vacation and meeting new people..:earsgirl:

Dee Dee, Joe, Joshua 13, Gianna 11, Joseph 9

:welcome:
Hi Dee Dee --
Welcome! So glad you managed to snag this cruise -- it's going to be so much fun!
I think the fish extenders are closed, but I'll have extra goodies and am happy to sprinkle some pixie dust your way if you want to give me your cabin number.
Congrats on your first cruise -- be careful you don't get addicted! :rotfl:

Good morning,
Oh my gosh, that would be awesome. My daughter loves making things, she would love to make your kids something. My husband LOVES Disney more then my kids, I just wanted something different. Our stateroom is 12526. Please give me your kids information and stateroom. Once again thank you so much..:yay:

Good morning,
Oh my gosh, that would be awesome. My daughter loves making things, she would love to make your kids something. My husband LOVES Disney more then my kids, I just wanted something different. Our stateroom is 12526. Please give me your kids information and stateroom. Once again thank you so much..:yay:

That's so sweet of your daughter! I know our girls will appreciate it! They are Jessica (13) and Samantha (10), and we are in cabin 5150. (And we are Stacey and Evan, BTW!)

I can't believe that tomorrow is finally October!
Happy packing to all!
:thumbsup2

This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise (#4 for my wife).

Chris and Kristin
Harry (12) and Linus (10)
From Minnesota

Hard to believe the cruise is almost here. Can't wait. If there is a facebook group for this cruise, I would love a link. Thanks!

ClydeTester, interesting to see you are from "You 'betcha" area of Minnesota. DW was born in Duluth and raised partly in Andover, just north of the Twin cities. She will be happy to hear that fellow Minnesotans will be there.

72 hours from now we will be getting into our stateroom!! Come on day and get here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter