• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 15, 2016 on the Disney Fantasy!!

Here are the people I have listed in the FE group now. Please let me know if you are not listed. Please email me so I have your email address to send the final list out. nataliemhuber@gmail.com. Thanks!

Staterooms:

Please email me if you are in this group. I would like to get it closed so we can begin to start shopping/preparing our gifts. Email me at:
Nataliemhuber@gmail.com

Hello fellow cruisers. We are excited to be on this cruise.

My name is Tim
My wife is Kathy

This will be our 8th Disney cruise.
First time on the Fantasy.
Last year we sailed with our four adult kids and two of our grandkids to Alaska. This time it is just the two of us.

Hello fellow cruisers. We are excited to be on this cruise.

My name is Tim
My wife is Kathy

This will be our 8th Disney cruise.
First time on the Fantasy.
Last year we sailed with our four adult kids and two of our grandkids to Alaska. This time it is just the two of us.

Welcome aboard!! This is 1st time on the Fantasy as well. Excited to have you guys on the cruise!!

Just got back from my first Disney cruise. The Christmas decorations and celebrations were amazing. I cant wait to experience halloween next October 15th on the disney fantasy!
I am interested in participating in the fish exchange but not sure how to sign up or find others interested. Can anyone help??

Meloni and Corey
Peyton (12)
Evie (8)
Stateroom 2023
Can you email me so I can make an email group to share information? nataliemhuber@gmail.com

Here are the people I have listed in the FE group now. Please let me know if you are not listed. Please email me so I have your email address to send the final list out. nataliemhuber@gmail.com. Thanks!

Staterooms:
I need the following staterooms to email me so I can start an email fish extender group:

Please email me ASAP at: nataliemhuber@gmail.com Thanks!!

Just booked this cruise today! Super excited! We have sailed the Fantasy twice before but to the Eastern Caribbean. DS wants me to request our same waiter since we love him! It will be DH, DS9 and me. Trying to decide on excursions now. Any recommendations

Hi,
this is our second trip on the Disney Fantasy. we had so much fun last year we had to book again, however the first trip we had no idea what the FE extender program was and would love to be included this time. There will be my husband and i ( james and Catherine) my in-laws ( jackie and Geoff) and my 2 boys George(4) and Harry(will be 7mths) . i will send through an email to see if we are ok to join in.

Hello cruisers ,

This is our 3rd cruise first time on the Fantasy and beyond excited!! My husband and I just got married last week and will be celebrating our honeymoon :love: I want to join the fish extender:fish: list it will be my son Isaiah age 7 my husband James and myself Carmen !

We are also sailing on this cruise and want to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange. I had put our info. on this board last October but I don't see it anymore. We are staying in connecting rooms 6036 & 6038. I'm Laura and I'll be with my husband Keith and our 3 year old daughter Claire. I emailed Natalie today, I'm hoping I made your list. Thanks so much!

Hi all --
We're so looking forward to this cruise! :woohoo:
I just booked some excursions and a Palo ressie -- yay! :banana::banana:

Thank you Natalie for putting the Fish Extender together. I just emailed you our updated info. It's such a fun activity -- definitely one of the highlights of a Disney cruise as far as our kids are concerned. If any of you who are doing the FE have family members with particular character favorites, I'd love to know who they are in case I can find goodies that match them.

I hope you're all having a great summer -- we're looking forward to meeting you onboard in less than 2 months! :thumbsup2

Hello all.... we are thinking of booking this cruise. I am just a bit concerned about the weather.... I know the weather can change all the time but is their anyone with experience traveling in this time of the year? Thanks!

Forget that question :) We'll see what happens :)

Last edited:
We've booked :O
First time cruisers! Very excited!
It will be:
Me (Ineke) and my husband (Sandor) and our 4 year old daughter Stella
We would love to join the Fish Extender!

We've booked :O
First time cruisers! Very excited!
It will be:
Me (Ineke) and my husband (Sandor) and our 4 year old daughter Stella
We would love to join the Fish Extender!

Hi Ineke --
Glad you booked the cruise! I was going to say that we've cruised once before in October and the weather was perfect, but obviously that doesn't predict what we'll get on this cruise. Fingers crossed it's nice and sunny! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter