October 15, 2005 anyone?

Wayne....Ok, all of a sudden my little molar problem doesn't seem so bad after all. You absolutely have my fingers crossed and I'll add you to my prayer list tonight. :blush:

All my best to you this week!! :goodvibes

Nancy

Much apologies Wayne. just realized that I had called you Nancy a bit ago. :blush: So sorry, so sorry. :) I too, will keep you in our prayer. Let us know how things go. Just not ALL the details. :rotfl:

Our son, Tony (24) just told me that he is considering going on this cruise with us with his girlfriend Stacy (23). There is no way he could afford our category 5 stateroom. What are his chances of booking a category 10? Anyone have any ideas? Are these cruises booked up by now? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks tons,
Nancy :earsboy: :earsgirl:

wayneg said:
I don't know if I you all can remember but a while ago I posted I was going for colonoscopy. Problem was pain in stomach. Couldn't find any problems. Well after more tests, scans and more tests doctors rang me yesterday to say they have found something in a blood test. Going Thursday to find out results. Fingers crossed it is something easy to treat, had the pain for over a year now.
Wayne

Greetings Wayne, best wishes to you - will keep you in our thoughts and prayers for 'good news' when you meet with your dr this thursday.

Nancy...glad to hear you might have your son and girlfriend joining us. I'd assume there are still cabins left, however it is prob in the lower priced catagorys. I am sure if you ask your TA or call DCL directly you can get an answer. Be advised...the closer to sailing...the higher the price.

I'll gladly take a bump/upgrade from DCL to accomodate your son... :)

I got back last night from 3 or 4 days at the DILs.... did the 4th thing... cookouts... going to the lake... fireworks... and lots of driving... (5 hours one way)... we have found that the dual DVD system at Wal-mart works really well for the long trips... after the big thread on the Duraband Dual DVD system, we decided to try it... works great.. only thing is that's all they want to do in the car now... we'll say "hey there's a dear".. they'll say "huh? what? be quiet I'm watching Mulan" :sad2:

Wayne hope everything's OK for ya....

have a good day everybody!
Paul

Nancy,

I got my transfers!! Thanks so much...I will get a check in the mail! :goodvibes

Thanks for the SW tip..I checked and still no good deals from STL. Maybe I should have grabbed that ding for $86. :confused3 Still holding out hope!

So some of you have booked your ressies...How exciting! :cool1: I can't wait to book mine soon.

Ok...I have tons of work to do! Hope you all had a great holiday! :wizard:

I'm so excited! We paid our trip off yesterday and of course I booked ressies ASAP! :) Now all I have to do is get our airline tickets AND cross my fingers for an upgrade. That would be soooooo nice. :Pinkbounc

Anyway, Welcome back Michelle. Nancy, I too got my transfers. Thank You. :) Paul, I'm with you on the DVD thing. When we drove to Texas 2 years ago it was wonderful having a DVD player. My Dh though, he thought it was a "tragedy" :rolleyes: that the kids were missing all the beautiful scenery. After all, back in his day they didn't have TV's, DVD/VHS players for the car and they did just fine. I told him that it wasn't for "the kids" it was for "us" and our own sanity. :) Needless to say. He finally saw the light. :idea:

~Have a great day, Everyone! :wave:

We've been booked for the 10/15/05 cruise since 10/03!!! It's just DH and myself, both in our 50's, but we love Disney. This is our first 7 night cruise (been on 3 Disney 4 night cruises, and enjoyed them so much we decided to try a 7 night). I can't believe the time is finally drawing near! We'll be in cabin 7068 (same cabin we've been in on each 4 night cruise). Does anyone know how many nights you can book Palo on a 7 night cruise? See you all soon!!!

We have a bunch of crazy obsessed Disney Cruisers on this thread! :cool1:

I believe you can book one Palo dinner and a brunch on line,but then when you board you can try of another night if it is available.

I love Palo too! I can't wait to book on line. Time is flying by...... :goodvibes

This is my first 7 night cruise too. I have cruised on the Wonder twice for the 4 night cruises. I am also looking forward to more time on the ship!

There are $59 dollar flights,but only through Sept 29th....So I have to just hold out! They will offer them for October,but it probably won't be until the end of the month or beg of August like last year! :goodvibes
I have faith!! It will happen. :cool1: :goodvibes :cool1:

Mousesavers is the one that said the Florida Market sale is till 9/29/05 and they were right.

Hang in there for those of us waiting for SW..... :grouphug:

Chuck and Nancy are now in the "double digits" for our cruise. 99 more days for us!!!!! :cool1:

Cruise has been paid for since June 18th, but we have to wait until we hit 75 days out to book excursions and Palo. :Pinkbounc

I'll be online at the stroke of midnight on August 1st!!!! :teeth:

Nancy

wayneg said:
I don't know if I you all can remember but a while ago I posted I was going for colonoscopy. Problem was pain in stomach. Couldn't find any problems. Well after more tests, scans and more tests doctors rang me yesterday to say they have found something in a blood test. Going Thursday to find out results. Fingers crossed it is something easy to treat, had the pain for over a year now.
Wayne

Just to let you know....we are thinking about you today and tomorrow!! :wave:

Chuck and Nancy

Wayne,

Good luck today! You are definitely in my prayers. It is tough dealing with any type of symptom like that, but even worse when you add the worry of not knowing what the cause is. You say they spotted something in your blood work? I wonder if it was H. pylori (the bacteria that causes many stomach ulcers)? Probably not, as I would suspect they would have checked for that quite some time ago. Hopefully, your doctors will be able to help you soon so that nothing slows you down as you hit the embarkation buffet! :teeth:

Today's a really big milestone, everyone:

:banana: 100 Days Until We Board the Magic! :banana:

SamR said:
Wayne,

Good luck today! You are definitely in my prayers. It is tough dealing with any type of symptom like that, but even worse when you add the worry of not knowing what the cause is. You say they spotted something in your blood work? I wonder if it was H. pylori (the bacteria that causes many stomach ulcers)? Probably not, as I would suspect they would have checked for that quite some time ago. Hopefully, your doctors will be able to help you soon so that nothing slows you down as you hit the embarkation buffet! :teeth:

Only 5 hours to my appointment now. I am hoping this is what the problem is. It hasn't been checked before as doctors felt it was a lower bowel problem. I don't understand why it wasn't checked for with my 1st blood test last year but thats how our health service works.
I will find out soon.
Thank you for all your thoughts & prayers
Wayne

wayne,
Wherever you are in the UK..... we hope & pray your safe.... I just walked in to work (I work in a network operations center with TVs on 24x7) and saw what happened in London....

so... our prayers are with in many ways wayne!

Later,
Paul

Hi Paul
Luckily we live about 190 miles north of London. Been watching it on TV all morning, can't get any work done.
Wayne

Wayne, What Paul is saying. Ditto from me too. Our thought's and prayers are with you and yours and your fellow countrymen/women. :)

~God Bless!

Wayne,

Glad you are safe and sound today. Saying prayers for all the people of London and a special one for you.

Take Care,
Nancy :flower:

Wayne,
I'd just like to echo everyone else on the thread this morning - I'm glad you and yours are safe and you're all in our thoughts and prayers. As far as the medical results go, perhaps they found something related to Ulcerative Colitis or Crohns? I have Crohns and they look for something in my blood every time I go in for check-ups. I'm lucky...my case is pretty mild but I still take about 16 pills a day to keep it under "control." :confused3

Good luck - please let us know how everything turns out.

Brenda

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter