October 15, 2005 anyone?

Hey we're still here too and it's now 2008! I can't believe some of you guys are still checking this out. We just booked our next cruise...A western in Oct 2008, and I've been chatting on another thread. I thought about adding a new photo (remember how much trouble I had with that back in 2005) so I thought I'd check back here to find the link that helped me then.

Hey Shmoogirl....have you moved to Colorado yet. If you recall, that's where we are. Highlands Ranch...a suburb of Denver. Where are you guys at!

Wow almost a year since I posted on here, since then been to Florida twice, Vegas, Disneyland and LA.
This year 3 trips all Florida, Easter 14 nights incl 4 nights on Wonder. August 24 nights incl 4 nights RCCL. Xmas 9 nights no cruise.
Already booked Magic for August 2009
Seems so long since Oct 05 now.

Hope everyone is well. Josie and I just watch our video from our Disney Magic 2005 cruise on Sunday....:goodvibes What fun that was!!

DH and I just got off of the Navigator of the Seas 2 weeks ago...We had a blast...What a ship....DD would have loved it ,but we left her with Grandma this time.
NOS had a rock climbing wall, minature golf on the top deck, inline skate track and Ice skating rink.:eek: What did DH and I do???? Ate and laid in the sun the whole time.........................:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think I gained 10 pounds!!!

Still I love the Disney ships best. This RCCL ship was almost too big....Too many people. It was beautiful though and great food.

We are booked for on the Wonder in October and adding a few days for Sea World and Disney.:woohoo:

Then I think we are done with DCL till the new ships come out. We plan to venture out and book a cruise for Oct 2009 out of San Diego. We want too do the Pacific coast and add a few days in California too see Napa and spend a day at Disneyland. So we plan to try Carnival.:thumbsup2

Everything else is good. Hope you all are doing good. We still listen too that CD that one of you guys made for us...His name slips my mind???:rolleyes1

Take care...
Michelle

I still listen to that CD too. My Kids love it. We almost booked the same RCCL ship for Oct, but at the last minute decided to go back to Disney. I'm glad we did....although someday I'd like to try Royal Carribbean. We to are going to be in WDW over Easter....well actually the week before! We fly back to Denver Easter Sunday. I still can't believe you guys are all still here! Tooo FUNNY!!!:laughing:

wow... it's been 3 years since the Molar Express. Is there anyone still out there from our cruise listening?

Later,
Paul

Hi Paul,
I am still around, doing more trips than ever, You any travel plans?
We were in Florida for Easter did 4 night on Wonder. Go again 2 weeks today, 1st August for 24 nights incl RCCL 4 nighter. Then again Oct and Xmas. Would be easier to live there.:goodvibes
Next year doing 7 night Alaskan cruise in May then back on Magic August 09, got Secret porthole room again.
Hope you are well.
Wayne

I can not believe how time flies.

We ended up cancelling our Wonder cruise for October. Everyone backed out and it was just a bit pricey.

We are doing tons of home improvements this summer....:rolleyes1 So travel is scaled back a bit.

Josie and I are still going to WDW with some friends in October for a few days.... I have to get my fix!!!:banana:

I do plan too book the new ship when it comes out.

Glad too hear from you all...
Have fun Wayne!!! You are so lucky!! Wish I could travel that much!!!:thumbsup2

Michelle

Hi old Molar Express friends! talk about eons ago... The Bradfords are doing great... the poor Cubs are still losing.... Anybody still out there?

Paul

Hi Paul and anyone else still around.

I am now a Moderator on UK trip Planning, still going to Florida as much as possible but it is very expensive now.

Cruised on the Disney Dream in 2011, that was our last cruise.

Matt is now at University studying English Language along with Sociology & Criminology. His 1st year(and 3rd) is at Lancaster University here in the UK his 2nd year (starting this August) will be at University of New Hampshire. He runs a Blog about his life which gets 500-1000 hits per day http://mathewgillings.wordpress.com/

We goto Florida again in April, doing something a little different, flying into Miami for 1 night, drive to Key West for 2 nights, calling at the Everglades upto Naples for 1 night, then Venice 1 night ending with 9 nights in Orlando.

Next trip will probably be 3 weeks in Orlando then flying upto Boston for 4 days & get Matt settled at Uni before flying home.

Final planned trip will be in October, back to Boston/New Hamphire to visit Matt and explore a new area for us.

PS we never got to do the Alaskan cruise, still something we want to do.

You mean they haven't closed this thread??? wow... 11 years ago now... good times... Mollie and I are doeing a western on the Fantasy in September.. and this whole "Fish extender" thing.. we played that before it had t he official name.... DIStag baby!

Josie Christmas party 2015.jpg Hey there! We are still on the DIS boards!! Josie is graduating in May and then we are headed to Disney for a little Grad trip! Taking her and her best friend so they can get a picture with their Mickey grad ears in front of the castle. Have not cruised Disney in a while since prices are just so expensive!! We have been on several with Royal, Norwegian and Carnival though! We are booked on the Norwegian Epic in Jan!

Crazy this thread is still open!!:smooth::tongue::crazy:

We are still around. doing our 2nd WBTA this Sept.
Just coming to the end of a 16 night roadtrip, started in Chattanooga, Nashville, Tupelo, New Orleans, Savannah, Charleston & Atlanta. Fly back to UK on Saturday.
Hope everyone is still enjoying their travels.:)

Hi Everyone!! Just noticed the updates to this thread from some of you so we'll join in too!

Chuck and now have 3 grandkids(2 boys and 1 girl) with #4 due in three short weeks!

I retired last year after 43 years of banking and helping the kids with the little ones now and having a blast!

We'll be doing our 7th cruise this year with the Molar Express being our first.

Hope everyone is doing well and still cruising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter