October 13, 2013 4 Night Cruise!!!!

Welcome.
Our 12th anniversary is on sail away day this year.
I just checked my online reservations and they are showing itinerary A. (PC, Nassau, CC, sea day, PC)
Hope this helps.

Ours said the same thing.. When I called the said, Nassau, CC, Sea , port Canaveral.. I think they had a mixup.. I am so excited this will be our first cruise EVER!! We have always stayed at the world and are annual passholders. I have no idea what to expect.:):):):)

Ours said the same thing.. When I called the said, Nassau, CC, Sea , port Canaveral.. I think they had a mixup.. I am so excited this will be our first cruise EVER!! We have always stayed at the world and are annual passholders. I have no idea what to expect.:):):):)

This is the response I received back from DCL directly

The itinerary for the 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream sailing on
October 13, 2013, is the following:

Port Canaveral, Florida
Day at Sea
Nassau, Bahamas
Disney's Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral, Florida

Unfortunately, I am not aware of what is displaying online, only what
the actual itinerary is noted as being.

I hope this information has been helpful. If you require further
assistance with any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

We look forward to sailing with you!

Have a Magical Day!

Wilma
Email Guest Services

I think I'm up for a FE.. Is anyone organizing it or is there another place to sign up?

first time doing this. :)

On our last cruise the FE was done through this thread and the groups were finalized close to the final payment dates which is July I believe.

This is our first cruise, but from what I have been reading I am interested in doing the FE thing if anybody else is? I am not a very crafty person though!

This is the response I received back from DCL directly

The itinerary for the 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream sailing on
October 13, 2013, is the following:

Port Canaveral, Florida
Day at Sea
Nassau, Bahamas
Disney's Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral, Florida

Unfortunately, I am not aware of what is displaying online, only what
the actual itinerary is noted as being.

I hope this information has been helpful. If you require further
assistance with any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

We look forward to sailing with you!

Have a Magical Day!

Wilma
Email Guest Services

wow - that is Itinerary C. Good to know it's switched - anyone booking private tours would be messed up!

my Reservation (when I log in) shows the following...

Itinerary
Day Port Guest Ashore Guest Onboard
1 Port Canaveral, Florida -- 3:45 p.m.
2 Nassau 9:30 a.m. 5:45 p.m.
3 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
4 At Sea -- --
5 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. --

Hello all. :wave2:

Wife (Susan) and I will be on this cruise. It's our first on the Dream but 6th Disney cruise (4 on the Magic and 1 on the Wonder) and we have cruised on other cruise lines too. We would be happy to help organize things...we've gotten pretty good at it on our last two Disney cruises. This seems like a pretty small group so far so it shouldn't be too difficult. I will be celebrating my birthday on 10/13 and we plan on spending several days at WDW after the cruise for our annual pilgrimage to the International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. We look forward to getting to know you all in the coming months. :thumbsup2

Wife (Susan) and I will be on this cruise. It's our first on the Dream but 6th Disney cruise (4 on the Magic and 1 on the Wonder) and we have cruised on other cruise lines too. We would be happy to help organize things...we've gotten pretty good at it on our last two Disney cruises. This seems like a pretty small group so far so it shouldn't be too difficult. I will be celebrating my birthday on 10/13 and we plan on spending several days at WDW after the cruise for our annual pilgrimage to the International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. We look forward to getting to know you all in the coming months. :thumbsup2

Glad to know another Alabamian will be on the ship.. This is our second cruise ( last year Fantasy). Already have third cruise booked..May 2014..Cruise to nowhere.. Loving this new Disney experience..I have found. Would love to do a FE... it seems like it will be a small group. Anniversary is on disembark day.. We are at the Food and wine before cruise.
Julie

OK, we are officially booked. :cool1:

I will set up a web page for our cruise like I did for our recent East-Bound Panama Canal cruise with Roll Call, Fish Extender List, etc. It's a rainy, dreary day here so I should be able to get something up this weekend. :thumbsup2

I've got us a web page up. Wow, given the small number of posts in the thread I didn't think there were many DIS folks on the cruise but putting together the Roll Call changed my mind. Speaking of the Roll Call, if you have more information on your group you'd like to share or pictures you'd like to email me to post instead of the pics I put up just click on the "Email Jeff" tab and send them to me. Don't worry about the size of the pic - I will scale it down to fit.

Susan and I will be happy to also do the Fish Extender list so I'll read back through the thread and pull together a list and add it to the website too.

Can you tell we are both logical/organized engineers? :thumbsup2

Hello Jeff. I looked at the website you did for the cruise and yes you are organized. I am so looking forward to this cruise, my first. Two members of my party are Carnival Cruisers, but it is the first for 5 of us. My group will also be going back to WDW for a couple of days at Food and Wine and MNSSH. My daughter is also a Susan.

Your website is great.... Julie

Just got my parents book on their first cruise ever..
Roll call DF Glenn (73)
DM Sue (73)
From Hokes Bluff, AL
Stateroom 2502
Dinning Late
celebrating First cruise ever

OK, worked on the FE List page last night. Those wanting to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange during the cruise, go to that tab on the website and click on the link to add your information. :cool1:

Cool! I will add them to the Roll Call.

Thanks Jeff, I email my info to you not sure if you got it will add it here also.

I would love to be added to the FE..

Julie (53) DH -Gary ( 56)
State room 2033
Dinning Late
Celebrating Anniversary 10/17

Please go in and add your names and info for all in your party that you'd like to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange. I thought I'd shared the spreadsheet but had only done the form for giving me any stateroom changes. Make sure to note any allergies.

Thank you for setting this up. I've added our family to the FE list.

From Olathe, KS
Stateroom 8610
Dinning - Second
Celebrating: First cruise ever, 15 year wedding anniversary

Awesome. Good to see someone posting on the thread. :thumbsup2

This is our first "short" cruise and I must say there is a marked difference in terms of the discussion that goes on for longer cruises versus the shorter cruises. For our two 11 might Med cruises and our 14 night Panama Canal cruise our meet thread was upwards of 250 to 300 pages! I've skimmed around some of the other 4 night Dream threads and noticed that most of them are like this one - the longest I've found is 25 pages. :confused:

I wonder why that is? Certainly the Dream is larger than the Wonder or Magic so number of people going isn't it. Perhaps it's the length of the cruise? :idea:

Oh, and Kstatefan, my daughter and son-in-law are in Junction City, KS. He's an officer in the Army stationed at Fort Riley.

Room for two more? DH and I booked this cruise yesterday. We just spent 10 days in WDW and kept seeing DCL buses - without us on them and could not stand to wait until our Fantasy B2B in November 2014. The trip to WDW was supposed to tide us over until next year but I guess that didn't work out so well :rotfl:! This will be our 16th DCL cruise but our first on the Dreaam. We have done both the classics and the Fantasy so now we will be able to say we have been on all four.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter