October 13, 2013 4 Night Cruise!!!!

Our bunch is going to AKL Kidani Village. We are going to MNSSHP on Thursday and will go to Epcot Friday and eat our way around the world at Food & Wine. It's the first cruise for 5 of us and we are so excited.

Anybody going to spend time at WDW pre/post cruise? What are your plans?

Heading to WDW on Wednesday, enjoying off and on Food and Wine. At sail away everyone is bring a flag of their football team. I'm bringing Alabama you bring Auburn. I have notified Port Canaveral web camera man to zoom in on us on the Dream on Sunday, by the first smoke stack forward starboard side. Come join us. I think everyone watching sail away on their web cams will get a kick out of the SEC sailing together.

Im so sorry Im late signing up-- Hopefully it not too late

But we will be in 7017, 7019 and 7021 -- 7 people TOTAL

Can we be added to this FE?

We are so excited...

Any kids in the group? The regular FE closed on 9/13 but there is a volunteer group for late-comers. Be happy to add you to that list. You've provided your cabin numbers...any allergies? If you give me the names and ages of kids and your names I'll add you to that list. Welcome aboard! :thumbsup2

Leaving in 2 days! So excited, and I hope everyone checked the FE the day ofvthe deadline so I'm not forgotten

Nanmommy said:
Our bunch is going to AKL Kidani Village. We are going to MNSSHP on Thursday and will go to Epcot Friday and eat our way around the world at Food & Wine. It's the first cruise for 5 of us and we are so excited.

We're sitting at the MK waiting for MNSSHP to start. It's too hot for my taste right now and I'm hoping it cools off for the party.

Did everyone have fun?

We were actually on this cruise, but since it was something of a surprise to me (and 100% to our son) I didn't join in on the thread. I meant to pop in to the meet but for some reason I'd written down the D-Lounge, and then I saw on the Navigator that something else was going on there at that time. And then it just slipped my mind.

We didn't participate in the FE (obviously) but it was fun seeing all the holders and even seeing people filling them every so often! I've talked to DS and DH about it 2000 times and they still acted like they'd never heard about it before. Do they listen to me at all?

I was on the cruise. I didn't join this thread because I didn't want to do FE. I'm really busy with three young kids.

Anyway, we had a great time! I was curious - did someone have a medical emergency on board? I heard something about a man going to a hospital in Nassau?

We booked on board for next year though I'm thinking about pushing it out another year to 2015 when those dates come out. My ds is 5 and he was very over stimulated for the first two days. It's just part of his personality (I don't think most 5 year olds are like this).

Yes, there was an emergency on the ship. After coming back to our cabin on the night we left Nassau, I was out on the balcony and noticed a small boat riding along side of us with a small blue light. This kind of scared me. I also noticed we were going toward land with lights. I looked on the TV that showed the ships pathway of travel and noticed that we had turned around and was headed back to Nassau. We watched as we came back into Nassau around midnight. The gentleman next door to our cabin was also on his balcony and told us that we had a medical emergency onboard. We watched as the ambulance came and picked up a man that was on a stretcher from the ship. I am not exactly sure of what had happened to the man.

I was on the cruise. I didn't join this thread because I didn't want to do FE. I'm really busy with three young kids.

Anyway, we had a great time! I was curious - did someone have a medical emergency on board? I heard something about a man going to a hospital in Nassau?

We booked on board for next year though I'm thinking about pushing it out another year to 2015 when those dates come out. My ds is 5 and he was very over stimulated for the first two days. It's just part of his personality (I don't think most 5 year olds are like this).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter