• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

Good luck to everyone booking this weekend! Hope you get the excursions, etc that you want! :goodvibes

We sent a 'request' for the FaceBook group... Not sure who has to 'approve' us. ;)
Thanks!

I think Rus Orlando has to approve you. I looked, because I can approve for another group, but I don't see you, so guess I can't help. Hopefully Rus will see your request soon.

Hi everyone!!! Checking in here since I don't post much!!! How is everyone??? Other than restlessly counting down the days to the cruise of course! I have 2 countdowns. I'm going to Disney In September for a pin event, but I think I'm still WAY more excited for the cruise!!! My daughter is leaving Tuesday to spend the month of Augst with her grandparents in Florida. She will be taking a week long golf camp in Disney while she's down there. I'll miss her, but I know she's super excited to spend time with her grandparents! Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Just found this board. My family and I will be traveling with you all on this sailing. Look forward to chatting with you all.

- Ryan aka "Goofy's Buddy"

Hi everyone!!! Checking in here since I don't post much!!! How is everyone??? Other than restlessly counting down the days to the cruise of course! I have 2 countdowns. I'm going to Disney In September for a pin event, but I think I'm still WAY more excited for the cruise!!! My daughter is leaving Tuesday to spend the month of Augst with her grandparents in Florida. She will be taking a week long golf camp in Disney while she's down there. I'll miss her, but I know she's super excited to spend time with her grandparents! Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Counting down the days myself!!! So excited to go but still have so much to do!!!

Had to get DD's passport renewed. It just came back in the mail yesterday...check that off the list! :goodvibes

Had to get DD's passport renewed. It just came back in the mail yesterday...check that off the list! :goodvibes

Since we only got our passports in 2010 for our 2011 2nd DCL cruise, our passports have a few more good years. But glad you weren't the type of person to wait until the last minute to renew your DD's passport and then need to worry about whether it would arrive on time. There is something exciting about being able to check something off of the list!

Since we only got our passports in 2010 for our 2011 2nd DCL cruise, our passports have a few more good years. But glad you weren't the type of person to wait until the last minute to renew your DD's passport and then need to worry about whether it would arrive on time. There is something exciting about being able to check something off of the list!

I live to check things off the list! BTW, what were the final times/places for Cruise Meets and Champagne Girls? I lost track along the way...
Thanks! --Jennifer

I live to check things off the list! BTW, what were the final times/places for Cruise Meets and Champagne Girls? I lost track along the way...
Thanks! --Jennifer

The Meet is 2:30 on the 12th in the Tube. Champagne Girls I think is set for 2:30 on the 13th (first sea day) in Bon Voyage. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on either of these.

The Meet is 2:30 on the 12th in the Tube. Champagne Girls I think is set for 2:30 on the 13th (first sea day) in Bon Voyage. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on either of these.

Thanks, Debbie! :goodvibes

Champagne Girls? Please educate me. My wife loves her Champagne!

Well, a few of us girls (and guys...only if you wear pink boas and tiaras....and yes, I bought one of our male members a glittery tiara, yay:lmao:....) anyway
we meet and will have a drink, get to know each other a little better then go to the atrium for a group photo.

That's it in a nutshell. I think a couple of us may do Champagne tasting before hand.

pixiedust: Sending pixie dust to all who are getting on-line at midnight tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter