• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

Did you book another cruise?

I was calling about adding the 3 night repo to the end of my Southern Caribbean in Oct 2014, and the CM told me thay I couldn't book until 6/18. I asked her if booking opened at 12:00am as it does for excursions and she said that it does....interesting....

FE Exchange list #2 October 12, 2013:

Deck 2
2026-dawalls2005-Troy, Melanie, Zackery 6M, Allen 3M
2034-MissyandDand916-Melissa, Dan

Deck 5
5156-meloniesf-Melonie, Bill, Sam11M, Matt 7M

Deck9
9138-luvmygrljb; Sue, Matt, Jillian 9F (peanut/tree nut allergy) Blog

Deck 12 ******Please remember that these are concierge rooms and don't have magnetic doors :( *************
12506-HeddyRuth-Heather, Matt, Beverly 8F, Rose 3F
12510-kendzee94; Barb, Bill, Billy 15M, Jeanne 13F Beveridge
12512-coloradomickey-Stafie, Jason, ***5M, *** (almost) 3M
12520- Grandma Trisha, *** 7F
***for the children in these rooms, if you are part of the list and need their names, please let me know and I will PM you the info***

Total Rooms 8
Adults- 8F/7M
Kids -12
DD3, DD7, DD8, DD9, DD13
DS3,DS3, DS5, DS6, DS7, DS11, DS15

I was calling about adding the 3 night repo to the end of my Southern Caribbean in Oct 2014, and the CM told me thay I couldn't book until 6/18. I asked her if booking opened at 12:00am as it does for excursions and she said that it does....interesting....

Yikes! I am sure you want the same room as well, so I am sure you will be up late that night ;)

Omg when it hits 99 I, going to freak out!!!!!! Soooo much stuff to do/make/plan and only 115 more days to do it lol!

Omg when it hits 99 I, going to freak out!!!!!! Soooo much stuff to do/make/plan and only 115 more days to do it lol!

I still have things to do for my fe to finish but trying to hold out. I still need to get something else but don't know what else to get

More Fridays to go!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yay!!:yay::yay: Can't wait!

Got a new gas grill and grilled for the first time today. My late husband was the one who did all the grilling in the past. This was my first attempt. Only grilled burgers but they came out great.

110 days! Awesome! Although, now I'm feeling the crunch. Gotta get all my gift cards to finish paying for our staterooms, and make our final decisions on excursions to book at 90 days. I keep hearing Chacchoben Ruins are much better than the ones in Cozumel, but just worried the walking around there might be too difficult for my mom. Anyone have experience there? How is the walk?

My name is Amy Bass and this will be my first Disney Cruise (Fantasy Oct 12). I will be traveling with my husband and 4 kids. I've heard about fish extenders although do not know much nor do I understand how it works. I am interested in knowing more. Can anyone help? How do I sign up for a group?

My name is Amy Bass and this will be my first Disney Cruise (Fantasy Oct 12). I will be traveling with my husband and 4 kids. I've heard about fish extenders although do not know much nor do I understand how it works. I am interested in knowing more. Can anyone help? How do I sign up for a group?

Welcome! You need to let me know room number, names, ages and gender and I add you to the list.

Just do a search here or on facebook and you will find everything you need to know about FEs.

Here is a snippit taken from a FB page:
What is an FE?

An FE is a "fish extender" - something with pockets that has been created by you (or purchased online) that holds your FE gifts! The reason it's called an FE is because it hangs from the fish outside your stateroom door:

This fish is used by DCL to deliver messages and such to your room (like your Palo "invite", etc, etc.)

Diser's have been hanging FE's to the fish in order to exchange gifts with people who sign up to participate for many years. It's ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN and the spirit of giving!

Helpful links are below:
How to make your own FE:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=18177280&postcount=27
and
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30302583&postcount=609

There are also directions on how to make a no-sew FE:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34238956&postcount=1

Also, please come over to our FB page, it is closed so you have to request to be added:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/321138694651550/

Hi Amy, welcome! I have been on one Disney cruise before but this will be my first FE (fish extender) as well so there is a learning curve but it has been really fun so far. My name is Heather and I am traveling with my husband and two girls ages 8 and 3.

Hi all! Just checking in! 108 days till our cruise!!!!!:rotfl:

I paid off our cruise this evening. Spent the last hour reviewing the shore excursion and adding my "favorites" to my planning area to be ready to book late on friday night! :hyper: Also wanna book the palo brunch since I have not gone to it before... Stupid question - do you prebook the mixology & tastings? How do you do it?

Chat with you all soon!!!

Hi all! Just checking in! 108 days till our cruise!!!!!:rotfl:

I paid off our cruise this evening. Spent the last hour reviewing the shore excursion and adding my "favorites" to my planning area to be ready to book late on friday night! :hyper: Also wanna book the palo brunch since I have not gone to it before... Stupid question - do you prebook the mixology & tastings? How do you do it?

Chat with you all soon!!!

Isn't it a great feeling to be paid off?:goodvibes My DD, Aunt and I have decided only to do an excursion in Grand Cayman (the Seven Mile Beach Break), and at the other ports we will just get off of the ship and do some shopping and then get back on and explore the ship. I have never done the mixology or tastings, but I have read on other threads here on the DisBoards that you don't prebook, but you need to go to Guest Services the day we board and register for them.

And my countdown now says 107!!!! One more day down!! :yay::yay::yay:

Hi,

Dennis and I are joining the fun. This will be our 9th cruise. We just returned from the EBTA in May and are eagerly anticipating this cruise.

JenDen, Jennifer and Dennis:moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter