• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 11, 2014 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic (San Juan)

Just booked an OGT rate last night for this cruise. Is the FE closed yet? I can't tell from the previous postings?

Pm Scott Sanders...page 1... I assume it's still open as we still haven't heard a commitment as to when it will close or if/how it will split. A poll has been done but we are still waiting to hear from SSanders. Can we please get a date as to when we are splitting? We sail in 61 days:cool1:. We are getting super close and need to know ASAP for planning purposes. I am planning on 15 rooms, as that was what was leading in the last poll, so I'm hoping that's right. Thanks!!!

i am trying to find out about the dining rotation so i can go crazy on costumes with my 6 year old! I have only done multiple 3/4 days so this one is new. Can anyone throw it out there for me on this sailing? Thank you in advance!(6 more posts so i can pm scott or have someone respond re: Fish extenders - i want to participate!)

#1 l/ap/c/l/ap/c/l #2 ap/c/l/ap/c/l/ap #3 c/l/ap/c/l/ap/c

Pm Scott Sanders...page 1... I assume it's still open as we still haven't heard a commitment as to when it will close or if/how it will split. A poll has been done but we are still waiting to hear from SSanders. Can we please get a date as to when we are splitting? We sail in 61 days:cool1:. We are getting super close and need to know ASAP for planning purposes. I am planning on 15 rooms, as that was what was leading in the last poll, so I'm hoping that's right. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the follow-up. I will send him a PM now. Hope that I will not hold up the closing of the FE! :)

Can you please add me to the FE list? GTY 5C? 2adult/1 6yo - I am beyond excited and cannot PM you yet

I am trying to find out about the dining rotation so I can go crazy on costumes with my 6 year old! I have only done multiple 3/4 days so this one is new. Can anyone throw it out there for me on this sailing? thank you in advance!(6 more posts so I can PM Scott or have someone respond re: Fish Extenders - I want to participate!)

I have a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy, who will be decked out in custom made disney clothing. Do you make them yourself?

Thank you disneydork3 - if i can only hear on the fish extenders :-)

No problem. This is my suggestion. Just post a . or something 4 more times to speed up the process. None of us care but you want to pm Scott asap. Just post something and get your info to him!

So, with no new votes from FB we have so far:

15 - 23 votes
20 - 13 votes
25 - 3 votes
30 - none
leave it intact - 4 votes

43 votes in total :thumbsup2

Have a magical weekend pixiedust:

I'm confused about the split at 25-26 rooms as the winning vote is 15. Please remove me off the list if you don't reconsider the smaller group as was voted on.

If we number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 without counting the "all" we'll have 5 groups, add the alls to every group to make 15 in each group. 5th group will have room for 4 more cabins if any late people join. I can totally break them up and number them with a file if you want.

I'm confused about the split at 25-26 rooms as the winning vote is 15. Please remove me off the list

Just wondering why the change to 25 from the winning vote of 15? I know several people would have to drop out, and that would be sad..... Kids are counting on it in some families, including mine.
Totally not trying to start trouble, I just was wondering why the move to 25? TIA

I also thought that the vote was for 15 Cabins......if it was not going to be split be what we voted on then why did we vote?

I'm confused about the split at 25-26 rooms as the winning vote is 15. Please remove me off the list if you don't reconsider the smaller group as was voted on.

I missed this and forgot. I am fixing now. Thanks for your patience.

The FE List has been updated and slip into four groups (1 through 4). For those who are choosing to share with everyone I added a group number so you can receive from the group one of the groups. For example, 1 All means your are in group one, but will give to everyone.

At this point due to the group consensus, the size and the split there will be no more additions.

With the agreed upon limit of 15 staterooms per group and 56 total staterooms there will be 4 groups of 14. This in a maximum of 14 staterooms per group as the unconfirmed staterooms have been assigned a group. This results in three groups of 12 and one with 11.

Your particular group may increase to 14 staterooms if those unconfirmed stateroom listed at the bottom in orange confirm.

thanks for the hard work.

I missed this and forgot. I am fixing now. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks!! Just to verify, so people aren't confused or left out, no matter what group they are listed in, if there is an ALL next to their name, all groups need to give to them too.

I have a question...I want to be an "all" person, but waited to see how the groups were split and how the "All's" we figured in. I would love to give to all 56 cabins, but then to only receive from 14 cabins seems a little harsh. I love putting time and effort into giving gifts, but half the reason I do it is because I love the look on both of my daughter's faces when they are surprised with something coming back to our room.

With this...is there anyway (and I would be willing to do so), of taking what would be the 7 cabins (the 6 on the list, and adding mine) that would like to give to all...and putting them at the beginning of all the lists, then adding 8 additional to each list...totaling 15. It would result in having more "lists", but that way the people who put the effort into creating something for all cabins, got to receive from all cabins.

Thanks for the thought on this way of breaking it down...
Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter