October 11, 2014 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic (San Juan)

It's after 8pm and we still don't have our luggage. Seems a lot of people don't because guest services was packed with people complaining. I'm disappointed in the service so far and this is our 13th cruise. We were in group 1 to board today and not to have our luggage 9 hours later is ridiculous.

It's after 8pm and we still don't have our luggage. Seems a lot of people don't because guest services was packed with people complaining. I'm disappointed in the service so far and this is our 13th cruise. We were in group 1 to board today and not to have our luggage 9 hours later is ridiculous.

There must be some extenuating circumstances for it to be that late. We didn't get ours until after the Sail Away party last week and we thought that was late.

I am posting this from the Magic. We have been notified that due to tropical storm Gonzalo, the itinerary will change to Grenada first rather than Antigua.

I am posting this from the Magic. We have been notified that due to tropical storm Gonzalo, the itinerary will change to Grenada first rather than Antigua.

So will you go back to Antigua or get an extra sea day? Having just hot off the Magic, Antigua was my least favorite port so if you have to miss one, that would be my choice.

heywheresperry said:

One of our table mates didn't get her luggage until Thursday in Antigua.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

My thanks to everyone who participated in the Fish Extender Groups. You clearly are an amazing group of creative people. This was my first Fish Extender, and words cannot express how impressed I am. :goodvibes A special note of thanks to Mr. Sanders for all of his organizational efforts. :thumbsup2

Until next time...

Thank you so much for all of the FE gifts we received. Love them ALL. Special thanks to the families who could not be included in entire list, but did exchange with us. Your gifts were spectacular!!! And Tracey the Halloween candy personalized bowl is now on our table filled with treats for next week. Thanks again to everyone. Your generosity is amazing!
Susan and Bob Hartman

TifffanyD said:
Like - the 2nd to last day of the cruise??? WTH?! What happened???

Not sure exactly, but Antigua was the only Island the airline could get their luggage to. I think they flew Air Canada. I guess if the itinerary wasn't altered, they would have gotten it earlier.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

I booked Jan 17 first, then saw the great 9C price available on the other sailings, so then booked Jan 31 too. I will have to cancel one of them.

We decided on the Jan 31 and the Feb 7th repo since we missed the repo last time.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter