• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 11, 2014 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic (San Juan)

Sorry to hear this capshockeygrl. Wish you all the best!:wave2:

Can someone tell me where I can find this picture from the first page in a higher solution to print it really large?

imagejpg2_zps76877d53.jpg

I wish you all Happy Easter!

imagejpg1_zps64a237e6.jpg

We are highly considering booking this cruise and then doing the B2B with the repo. We are waiting a couple weeks though as we'll be on a Disney Cruise for Mother's Day and plan to take advantage of the on board booking discount. Hopefully there will still be some cabins available at that point. If only they would let us apply the discount to both cruises in October.

We are highly considering booking this cruise and then doing the B2B with the repo. We are waiting a couple weeks though as we'll be on a Disney Cruise for Mother's Day and plan to take advantage of the on board booking discount. Hopefully there will still be some cabins available at that point. If only they would let us apply the discount to both cruises in October.

You can book a B2B on board and get the discounts and OBC on both. Can can not move on later though. if you do you will lose the discount on the one you move. Thahey have to be moved together.

Kevin.

New to all this so I can't PM until I have 10 posts. Is there another way to join the Fish Extender exchange for this cruise?

Does anyone know when shore excursion info will be available. I know this itinerary is offered in late Sept so I did the math 120 back (thinking that is when platinum members can begin bookings) and although that date is less than 3 weeks away I haven't seen any info.

Does anyone know when shore excursion info will be available. I know this itinerary is offered in late Sept so I did the math 120 back (thinking that is when platinum members can begin bookings) and although that date is less than 3 weeks away I haven't seen any info.

If Disney follows their usual course of action, they will not post anything until either the first day Port Adventures can be booked or maybe the day before.

ssanders79 wrote, "The FE List has been updated."

I'm not able to PM (or apparently even include your prior message in mine) yet because I don't have 10 posts, but my family would please like to join the FE group. There are 3 of us in the Jones family (mom, dad, and son); we do not have a stateroom number yet (GTY).

I continue to review the 77 pages of posts for this cruise. I must say, the information that you share is incredible. I have looked at a number of other boards, and this one by far is the most helpful and friendly.

"If Disney follows their usual course of action, they will not post anything until either the first day Port Adventures can be booked or maybe the day before."

Thank you for the information. I will try to contain my excitement for the time being and patiently wait... Patience truly is a virtue.

If Disney follows their usual course of action, they will not post anything until either the first day Port Adventures can be booked or maybe the day before.
I don't think the day of or day before has been the norm. We have been on most of the inaugural itineraries and always been able to save stuff in our favorites before booking day opened up and we have either been platinum or concierge so first booking day.

Please forgive any typos - my eyes are burning from reading all 77 pages of posts! :surfweb: I did not see any info about costumes for this holiday cruise. Is there another thread or can anyone recommend a cosplay costume maker?

If PIF date is not until 7/28, are we still allowed to book excursions according to out cc level? This will be our first cruise as gold and I thought we could book excursions 105 days out, which would be 6/24. However, with our past cruises we had to be PIF before we could book excursions. Am I missing something :)

If PIF date is not until 7/28, are we still allowed to book excursions according to out cc level? This will be our first cruise as gold and I thought we could book excursions 105 days out, which would be 6/24. However, with our past cruises we had to be PIF before we could book excursions. Am I missing something :)

You still have to be PIF in order to book your excursions.

That being said, if you wanted to, you could wit to PIF until the 7/28 date, but with that goes losing the CC member benefit of early booking.

Decisions, decisions.

Great! Thanks so much for your response. It must have just been a coincidence that our past PIF dates (4) have all been 120 days out...before we were able to book excursions. Thanks again :)

5 months from now we will all be thinking about boarding the ship tomorrow!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Go celebrate-- excursions are up to look at for St John's, Antigua and Basseterre, St. Kitts!!

yes, Antigua and Basseterre were on my personal spelling list for this week.:teacher:

Just spoke with a DCL agent who called guest services. He CONFIRMED that the Magic will sail out of the Pan American Pier. The confusion is that the Fantasy sails out of Pier 4 in Old San Juan because it's too large to fit in Pan Am Pier.

FE List

To join: PM me with your stateroom information.

Hi Scott,
I was told on the Facebook group to contact you regarding adding our Family to the FE group for the Oct 11th Cruising on the Magic.

We are the Hansen Family. I'm Suzie, My husband Matt and our 2 daughters Haylee age 8 and Mattison age 5 will be sailing. We are late dining in Stateroom 6112. No allergies.
Please let me know if you need any other information. Looking forward to participating in the FE and meeting fellow cruisers on the ship.
Thank you:)

You need to send it in a PM. Then it sends an alert to the FE organizer. Just posting it here won't get it where it needs to go.

Welcome to the group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter