Oct 18-25, 2014 Eastern Fantasy

Thanks! Ours is 10. Like having a giant cat: sleeps most of the time; has 3-4 periods of energy during the day. Mellow, and a gentleman. We hardly ever see him in the position of your photo. He likes to sleep on his side, which he's doing right now next to me.
I'll tell DW we'll have to bring some greyhound related shirts to wear on the cruise. Our group, Keystone Greyhounds, has their annual reunion picnic on this Saturday. My parents will be visiting, with their boy, who's 8. Do you attend the GIG in April?

We don't. :( We live in central Michigan, so that would be a ten hour drive for us.

Only our male greyhound sleeps like that. Our female usually, like yours, sprawls on her side. She's not picky...either the couch or the bed will do.

Maybe we can meet up with you guys on the cruise sometime for drinks or whatever, assuming we can convince our kids to stay in the clubs more than they have in years past.

EDIT: I just looked at the GIG website. I love that "Poop Station" is listed as an event. LOL

Has anyone on this cruise been assigned a cabin for an IGT, OGT, or VGT cabin yet? I'm just curious? We have one booked and I read it can be assigned close to 10 days out.

Has anyone on this cruise been assigned a cabin for an IGT, OGT, or VGT cabin yet? I'm just curious? We have one booked and I read it can be assigned close to 10 days out.

We did VGT a couple of years ago and got room assignments ~12 days out. But it can vary. We didn't do *GT on this one so I can't say.

Hi everyone! divabydisney, I tried to send our info for the FE/PD list but it won't let me send a private message so here it is:

Room 6584: 2 adults (that drink) 1 child (Paige, girl 4 yo), early/main dinner seating, no allergies, celebrating 9th anniversary.

Room 6586: 2 adults (that drink) 2 children (Tade Sims, girl 7 yo and Henry, boy 5 yo), early/main dinner seating, no allergies.

Thanks so much and we are so excited to get to meet you all and go on "the big boat" as our daughter refers to the Fantasy!

Hi everyone! divabydisney, I tried to send our info for the FE/PD list but it won't let me send a private message so here it is:

Room 6584: 2 adults (that drink) 1 child (Paige, girl 4 yo), early/main dinner seating, no allergies, celebrating 9th anniversary.

Room 6586: 2 adults (that drink) 2 children (Tade Sims, girl 7 yo and Henry, boy 5 yo), early/main dinner seating, no allergies.

Thanks so much and we are so excited to get to meet you all and go on "the big boat" as our daughter refers to the Fantasy!

It won't allow me to add my e-mail address either. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Maybe break it up? Type the first part, the "at" and "dot" and then the rest? Like:

iwannagonow "at" gmail "dot" com

This might violate the forum rules since it's a workaround though. I'm not sure.

Started the packing list today, as well as the list of all the things "to-do" prior to the cruise.

Anybody hear what movies they've been showing on the Fantasy recently?

Started the packing list today, as well as the list of all the things "to-do" prior to the cruise. Anybody hear what movies they've been showing on the Fantasy recently?

I do that too. Drives my husband nuts how early I start.

The Dream was showing Frozen, Guardians of the Galaxy and the Nightmare Before Christmas sing along as of last week. Still waiting on the EC Fantasy HOTHS navigators...

My hubby and I are on this cruise-just checking in. Is there a roster for this cruise? Any special activities if we aren't too late? Thanks :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter