Oct 18-25, 2014 Eastern Fantasy

We have a four year old daughter and we are considering going to Coral World in St. Thomas. Has anyone been there before and is it worth going to?

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know what might happen with our cruise with this new tropical storm that will be in the travel path (Gonzalo). I just read that the current Magic sailing now has an itinerary change. Just wondering if they can take a different route to the same ports???

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/

Does anyone know what might happen with our cruise with this new tropical storm that will be in the travel path (Gonzalo). I just read that the current Magic sailing now has an itinerary change. Just wondering if they can take a different route to the same ports???

Just our luck... Not sure of alternate routes. But there is a lot of time, and uncertainty, between now and then.

I'll have to watch the National Hurricane Center site daily, to see what they're saying.

Looks like based on the weather report a couple hours ago, we should be fine. That hurricane will remain at sea but be long gone come time for us to depart on Saturday. :banana:

Looks like based on the weather report a couple hours ago, we should be fine. That hurricane will remain at sea but be long gone come time for us to depart on Saturday. :banana:

Saw the update this morning. So thankful! Forecast is looking good now! :goodvibes

Not to sound real simple about this, but the ship will go where ever the Hurricane/storm is not. So they may do another Western Cruise or change ports. To me that is what makes a cruise the best vacation ever. You never really have to worry about the weather..

Not to sound real simple about this, but the ship will go where ever the Hurricane/storm is not. So they may do another Western Cruise or change ports. To me that is what makes a cruise the best vacation ever. You never really have to worry about the weather..

Yes, I knew that was a possibility. Looks like we won't have any issues anyway. The forecast is showing the storm well out of the way by Saturday. But, I asked this question to begin with because I did a lot of research on what to do in St. Thomas and St. Maarten and was hoping not to have an itinerary change for that reason. I know absolutely nothing about the Western ports/excursions. I would have been scrambling to figure out what to do on our port days had the itinerary changed. But thankfully I get to spend these last few days packing instead of researching different ports. Not long now! :cheer2:

But thankfully I get to spend these last few days packing instead of researching different ports. Not long now! :cheer2:

Pack?!? (having myself a panic attack) I started packing a month ago, you would think I'd be ready, but am I? No! I only have half a suitcase.. I must finish packing, that is the top of my list :eek: :hourglass

I can not be the only person who starts packing well in advance of a vacation, so I am not scrambling the last few days, but every time, the time goes by fast and there I am 2-3 days out, still needing to pack. Where is my magically snap my finger powers when I need them? :confused3

For us we leave in 2 days (we plan to arrive the morning before to relax and enjoy the beach) pixiedust: :cheer2: :banana:

... But, I asked this question to begin with because I did a lot of research on what to do in St. Thomas and St. Maarten and was hoping not to have an itinerary change for that reason. I know absolutely nothing about the Western ports/excursions.... :cheer2:

Yeah making changes can be a pain, But that is the Joys of a Mystery cruise :)...

Our 2008 Western Double Dip went through at least 3 itineraries. Due to rough seas, we ended up in Key West, which was a very enjoyable surprise.

Anybody in FL yet? Loading up DIS and Mickey Miles podcasts here, to listen to during the vacation.

Hope everyone got home ok, and had a wonderful cruise.

First frost in our part of Pa this morning. A back to the real world shock! :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter