Oct 18-25, 2014 Eastern Fantasy

Disney! We did a Med cruise on the Magic last summer and have a Northern Europe booked on the magic next summer but the med cruises can be quite full on and not exactly relaxing but the flights are much cheaper - next summer we are going form Dover so no flights at all but a 2 day cat journey ! So best of both worlds alternating between over here and over there :))

Oh many thanks for answering, So would you say the Med Cruises are not as relaxing because there is more to do in the ports??? Less time at sea???

And please help me what is a "2 day cat Journey" I'm assuming some kind of slang I do not know... our cats over here are to small to ride and are very hard to lead :)

Oh many thanks for answering, So would you say the Med Cruises are not as relaxing because there is more to do in the ports??? Less time at sea??? And please help me what is a "2 day cat Journey" I'm assuming some kind of slang I do not know... our cats over here are to small to ride and are very hard to lead :)

Both, less time at sea and more to do in ports, 1 hr on a bus and a full day walking around Rome certainly takes it out of you :(

Lol at "cat" typo should read car! :)

Lol at "cat" typo should read car! :)

Oh heavens I should have seen that :rolleyes2,,, My mind was certain it was an acronym for some kind of transportation system... But I guess it would be kinda neat to ride those Tiger cats (as long as they had just eaten)

DW and I celebrating our anniversary for the 4th ('99, '03 (cheated on the date), '09 and ''14) time with a DCL cruise. First time on the Fantasy so it should be fun. Booked a 5E GTY a while back so it ought to be interesting to see what pops up for our room assignment.

We will be spending some time at BCV prior to the cruise to ease into the mood. It will be fun as always.

We have just joined this cruise. It will be me, my husband and our 7 year old daughter. This will be our 10th cruise with disney. Can we still be apart of the FE? Is there a Facebook page?

This will be our first disney cruise and just found out about FE, hoping I can still be a part!!! Just asked to join the Facebook page. It will be me (30) the hubs(36) and the little sir (2).

Im Still trying to understand what FE is but im a a fast learner i like to be apart of this, tell me how i know that there is going to be (5) my sister(24) my brother-in-law(25) my niece(5) my mother(51) myself(26),:beach:

Im Still trying to understand what FE is but im a a fast learner i like to be apart of this, tell me how i know that there is going to be (5) my sister(24) my brother-in-law(25) my niece(5) my mother(51) myself(26),:beach:

Hello! The FE is a fun, giving experience. The idea is you will exchanges "gifts" with those who wish to participate. We will be creating the lists and have them compiled by 8/5/14. Once you get your list, you would create either individual or cabin gifts. They will then be delivered once you decide. A lot of this is completely at your discretion, everyone does it a little different. Some are super crafty and create things, others choose to buy. The price range is what you can do and the idea is to just have fun with it. If you wish to be included, let me know right away so I can add you. We also have a fb page if you aren't part of that. It's https://www.facebook.com/groups/https://www.facebook.com/groups/oct18fishextender/

FE is now closed. If you still want to be part of the action, we've created a Pixie Dust list. For those who signed up, I'll post our lists. Thanks!

Omg! We are on board.... We just booked!

Yippee... FE is closed I see... There's a waiting list! Please let us know.

This is our 3rd disney cruise first on the Fantasy! Can't wait

2 adults (kids at heart) and our b/g 11 year old twins.

We are booked on our first Disney Cruise!
Can someone explain the fish extender thing to me?
Any tips for a Halloween costume? We have to travel by plane before we get to port so we're looking for something easy to pack and lightweight!

Hi everyone! I just joined this forum. This will be our first and we are sure that our DD (3.5) will have a blast. I am looking for information on how to participate in the Fish Extension. Is it too soon? I see that the person who wrote the post just before me is looking for the same information.
Thanks so much in advance and I look forward to sailing with all of you!

Hi! We are very excited for our FIRST Disney cruise! The only thing that seems to be a bit overwhelming is the FE, but we would love to take part in it. Until the cruise, I hope very one stays safe and well.

Me, DH and DD (3.5 years):beach:

Welcome to all of the new cruisers!

We are planning an onboard 13.1 mile (half-marathon) challenge running club! This will include running the 5k on Castaway Cay.

Post to join and we'll plan some meet-ups!

Hello! This is really exciting!! Our clan is sailing the Oct 18 cruise in a couple of months on the Fantasy...second cruise ever, first on Fantasy. I was Googling tips for Disney cruises and stumbled upon "fish extenders" which led me to here. We have a 6 and 4 year old and reading on the fish extender exchange seemed really fun for the kids. Is this the forum for the FE exchange for this cruise?

FE is now closed. If you still want to be part of the action, we've created a Pixie Dust list. For those who signed up, I'll post our lists. Thanks!
Just saw that the FE exchange is close :-( Could we get added to the PD list? How does that work? I don't have facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter