OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the dolphin exposure at the Caymen islands. It states 3 year up. Do you think my daughter would like it?
:confused3

I wish CMT would have stayed with it. Who wants to watch a stupid movie when Jimmy is live!!

Well, they do have to run commercials for a living, so it was really great of them to give up an hour and a half with no commercials.

We have Margaritaville Radio so listened to that for a bit (until True Blood came on - LOL) after CMT ended their live coverage but I really wish they had stayed with it!
Was a GREAT concert. There was a never ending sea of people there to watch it! Wish we could have been there.

I listened on Radio Margaritaville for a little while too, but I switched over to True Blood as well. I'm guessing that concert went on for quite a while after the TV coverage stopped.

Hello , does anyone here know a Jay Jay and Joel having an anniversary on this cruise ???? Please get back to me if you do ...

Thank You

pirate:

I know, what a sap!!!! He is in San Antonio right now. So I am going to see him the last week end of July!!!! We are going to Quebec from the 22-27 to see Roger's mother, we are flying in and out of Boston ao we are going to meet up with Dan & Nancy for lunch on the 26th is all works out well.

I know, what a sap!!!! He is in San Antonio right now. So I am going to see him the last week end of July!!!! We are going to Quebec from the 22-27 to see Roger's mother, we are flying in and out of Boston ao we are going to meet up with Dan & Nancy for lunch on the 26th is all works out well.

You will have a great time! Give them a big hug from us.:grouphug:

I really hope they are not pulling our leg. I would love to see them again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter