OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
Here is the start to our new thread. Lets start fresh and a new begining. Here is the having some CRUISE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 16-23, 2010
7 Night Western Caribbean

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I need to finish packing for the cruise......Next, week @ this time I will be waking up and looking out my window at the MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2

Bring Back the Magic
October 16 – 23, 2010
7 Night Western Caribbean

WELCOME

ITINIERARY and PORTS OF CALL
Saturday Oct. 16, 2010 First Cruise day
Sunday Oct. 17, 2010 Key West 12:30pm-7:30pm
Monday Oct. 18, 2010 At Sea
Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 Grand Cayman 7:30am-4:30pm
Wednesday Oct. 20, 2010 Cozumel 9:30am-6:30pm
Thursday Oct. 21, 2010 At Sea
Friday Oct. 22, 2010 Castaway Cay 9:00am-5:00pm

DCL_7-night_Western_Map_45572222_8E.jpg

To sign up or if you have any questions please PM (to be determined)
Please include your Dis name, first names and ages of your party, your room number and which day you would like to deliver your gifts.

Participating in the Fish Extender Exchange is completely optional. Feel free to do or spend whatever you're comfortable with. As for the Fish Extender itself, some people buy them, others want to make theirs, whatever you choose is fine. The same rule applies to the "goodies"! You can buy or make them! For more information on what a Fish Extender is, please see the link below.

Helpful Information
Here is some info for those that are new and for those that are experienced to Disney Cruising...

Door Signs - How to make a door signs.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2440038

Fish Extenders - How to play the game and how to make a fish extenders.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=28604690&postcount=612

Shirley's Helpful Thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273

Tipping
http://cruisetip.tpkeller.com/

*** DIS DCL FAQ - New Alphabetical Listing of DCL Information ***
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2068966

I offer these graphics for use as our banner(s). There are different sizes to fit your needs. If someone would like to make an "official" logo for our cruise, please feel free to be creative.

BringbackMagiclogo-1.jpg
BringbackMagiclogo-2-2.jpg

BringbackMagiclogo-2.jpg

ABringBackMagic-1.jpg

ABringBackMagic-2.jpg

ABringBackMagic.jpg

:rainbow: Roll Call :rainbow:

party:

In order of appearance

DizzylandDeb..........Debbie/Jerry 2143 Sailing with 5 other families LATE
donaldsthebest
bzzylady................Chris/Brian DD AJ 11
janp......................(sp)
angiengary.............Angie/Gary DS Geoffrey 8 Sailing with Jenkins Family
Thepanmanman.......Jack/Lisa 7548
sg4disney..............Stephanie/David 5522 & 5524 (sp) DD Samantha 11, DD Madison 9 & Mom too
sharen24...............Sharen/Chris (sp) DS Jake 4
dizzyprincess..........Kayla/Dan 2145 DD Kaytlyn 3, New baby! LATE
Orygun.................Josh/Katrina Grace 7, Aedan 5
TIGGER/POOH4.......Dan/Renee 6562
splash0mtn.............Pat/RuthLATE
DebbieR.................Debbie/John 6154 25th Anniversary
fasttrakphil.............Phil/Michelle 6007
akl432...................Nicole/Courtney DP-Frank/Esther 2062 & 2064
NHPixiedust............Renee/Rob 6540
annichan...............Annika/Christian 6634 (sv)LATE
Pennyb123
Denine..................Denine/Jerry Kaleigh 8 LATE 2605
wildernessgirl.........Julie/Garry DD Mackenzie 11, DS G-Dog 9, DD Brooke 6, 7505, 7507 LATE
raptor ..................Dave/Lisa DD Alison 6, DS Jacob 2
100acrewoodfan.....Joanne/Jamie DS Spencer, DD Alexis
nokidz..................Chris/Lori, 6141 LATE
Lucky2Cruise
JamesKY ..............James/Stephanie, Katie 7, Andy 9 - 2134 EARLY
ILuvTigger............7th anniversary
Happy100........ DH, DS 5, 7074
disneyfan100* .....Amy/Roger, 7122
LCoulter ..............DH, DD 3.5
truck1.................Ronnie/Danielle, DS Ron 11, DD kaitlin 9 CAT 6 LATE
timswoman....
myolite................Marcy/Chris, DD 3, Baby Snook 2606
goslingl ..............Megan/Tom
philatiger............ Chuck/Mark, 7116 LATE
danandnan ...........Nancy/Dan, 7509
disneystick ..........2106, LATE
wtpclc ................Carrie/Scott, 7627
njprincess.............Kathy, sailing with DB Frank (Mohrt2) LATE
Ashaloo................sailing with DH and DM (Keli)
mylittleprincess......sailing with DH, DD 16 & DD 8, 2612 LATE
MintJulep..............sailing with DH and all the parents
Keli.....................sailing with the family
Katypop...............sailing solo, LATE
Keira1387.............Kendra/Casey
saddleup..............Julie
JOANNEL...............Joanne/Roger LATE
mohrt2.................Frank sailing with DS Kathy (njprincess) LATE
katz13.................Misty/Jeff, DD Kaitlynn 3 7552
Cigy7...................Mike/Tara, DD Sienna 4, DS Chase 3 (birthday 10/16)
bigred..................Traveling with the Pancake Sisters
Grammy4Lizzy........Norene/Marty
boxerstoo.............Marshall/Dorothy LATE
queenofcruise.......Cathi, Art, Billy, Jennifer, Patti, Sara & Mickayla
debbiechels..........Debbie, DD Chealsea 12 / Maybe Tammy & Andy
jjgarv..................Early
Lolo's Mom...........DW/DH, Logan 9, Mallory 7
Suzepoo..............Traveling with DH & DS 12 and BFF & DD 12
jceichner
Dyerneeds...........Mike/Robin
Tart Annihilator....Robin/Mike
ericalynn1979.......Erica/Stephen and Audrey

[Just got off the phone with my TA all of our dinign requests, etc... are all set........:woohoo::woohoo:

Kristin,
Lynn (Dizzi) had worked really hard on her first post in the original thread and had a lot of good information for our cruise posted. Could you put a link to Lynn's first post on the original thread on your first post to this new thread?

At least we wouldn't loose all the good information already gathered :confused3

Maybe you could link post 2 as well since the original formatting of the rollcall did not translate to this new thread.

Hope everyone has a GREAT SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Kristin,
Lynn (Dizzi) had worked really hard on her first post in the original thread and had a lot of good information for our cruise posted. Could you put a link to Lynn's first post on the original thread on your first post to this new thread?

At least we wouldn't loose all the good information already gathered :confused3

Maybe you could link post 2 as well since the original formatting of the rollcall did not translate to this new thread.

I was planning on doing it sorry, Was on the phone for a bit with my TA about my cruise next week. I will add it now....

After all my hard work and finally getting the 3100th post you've all moved to a new board and here I was so proud I did it:sad::sad:

Are we not using the other thread at all?

After all my hard work and finally getting the 3100th post you've all moved to a new board and here I was so proud I did it:sad::sad:

Per the mods. suggestion a new thread was started!!

WOW......I know it is here on the boards for any one to see and use but i think you could have asked.

I am sorry I thought in post number 7 it was being suggested for me to add this info.....:confused3:confused3 I just can't win can I??

I am sorry I thought in post number 7 it was being suggested for me to add this info.....:confused3:confused3 I just can't win can I??

Sorry for the misunderstanding. But I suggested a LINK to Lynn's first post. That way it will still be Lynn's original first post . . .not a copy :confused3

:rolleyes1 :grouphug:
Still friends? :flower3:

Here's a link to the old thread ... and an HONESTLY HELPFUL intending posting. I am new around here to this community - but may I offer polite and respectful encouragement for folks to calm down a bit - for the good of all? CONSIDER what I posted and quoted below... please.

Just a friendly, respectful aside...:confused3

The last DIS cruise I took - the Aug 2008 Panama Canal REPO - at that time it stood with the record with the all time HIGHEST number of repeat Castaway Club members. As such - the DIS Cruise meet thread was a WILD BEAST of an Animal. Before the system administrators enacted the general thread length limit the boards were definately slower to refresh. And I think we had an initial (original 1st) thread with some rediculous number of pages... something like 1000 or so. I had the 10th or 7th highest posting count on that one ... and then wham! All long threads were shut down in the interest of making the DIS community better - and FASTER for all. So we had DOZENS of threads for our cruise meet - withthe initial one having something in excesds of 100,000 postings I think and many 1000s of pages ... and we did "SPRINTS" to the 1000th posting as opposed to 100th (too many flying by ... and I mean FLYING by in the flurry of postings). NOW THAT was psychotic in community intensity ... dozens of postings in a few MINUTES almost all the time! Great fun..... great neighbors... great friends made there... (sigh)...

As I recall - a Moderator would come in and close the old thread - or someone would reopen the next "chapter" of the same thread. It was routine to copy most or all of the previous chapters' first page for the convenience of all. I think sometimes a moderator would start it - but really more often it was someone AT RANDOM who seemed to start the next initial posting for the next chapter.

May I offer gentle encouragement to relax a bit and not take things as if they were pointed indisgresions. I mean this respectfully... and I shared these thoughts publicly as a means of calming everyone who might be interested.

The idea of a 2nd thread is dictated by thread length more so - and certainly NOT the name thing. WHich I am totally new to = since I am just joining/visiting this community.

shrug.jpg

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter