OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our 5th one too. Alaska we will be gold. Joanne is gold and I think Dan and Nan will be on this cruise. I agree this is much more fun than the plan doucment I am drafting. :lmao:

Yes we are gold, since we are all linked together can I make our excursion res?

How many of us are doing the Jeep in Cozmel & 7 mile in Grand Caymen?

I'm a Platinum.:rolleyes1:rotfl:

Hi Gang.:yay::flower3:

I havnt been around here much lately. Been working lots of hours at the club.
We still on for the Pancake Sisters Meet?:grouphug::dance3:

I saw on the first page my cabin # was updated, but it is incorrect. We are in #2605. Thanks!

Of course!!! How are you feeling? How was WDW??

I saw on the first page my cabin # was updated, but it is incorrect. We are in #2605. Thanks!

did i read somewhere u wanted to do the FE? im in charge of that so pm me with names ages and what you may be celebrating and if t=your cruising with anyone......

:confused3
Are you sailing with us? Sorry if I missed you if you are :upsidedow
Let me know, and I'll add you to the roll call :flower3:

I would love to have a 7 year olds energy :rotfl2:

My 7 year old (granddaughter) had plenty of energy this afternoon! Of course she had her 4 yr old brother to egg her on! I was happy to take them home to their mother. Their dad was at work.

N

I believe we want to do the Jeep one. What's the Grand Cayman one? I'm not walking for 7 miles!!!

N

There's a fella named Mike on our October 2009 Bash on the Boat board who can answer all your questions about Big Red!!

N

:rotfl: Well . .. I kind of kept up on your 2007 and 2009 threads (been lurking for a long time). But, mostly the live updates from Timon, and can kind of 'surmise' . . .but I didn't want to leave ANYONE out of the roll call! :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2

us too! Never really used to drivev ourselves much, but starting ot get used to having the extra time.

So, does that mean you're staying at the port Friday night? Which hotel? We've been talking about having our first meet at Grills for dinner on Friday night... :grouphug:

This is our 5th one too. Alaska we will be gold. Joanne is gold and I think Dan and Nan will be on this cruise. I agree this is much more fun than the plan doucment I am drafting. :lmao:

Thank goodness my company doesn't block the DIS (yet) so I can escape over here occasionally :guilty:

Gee, I don't know if you can make the ressies :confused3

I think we're both in for 7 Mile Beach and I'm in for the Cozumel Jeeps :drive: (don't know about Frank)

No, you're silicone and rubber.

Yes, the Pancake Sisters meet will be at the bowling alley on Deck 14 on Saturday night. If we're not there on time, start without us :rolleyes1

This is such a great thread, I'm sorry I have not been more active, it seems like we have been so busy with planning. We are arriving in Florida a little unconventional - cross country from California in our motorhome, we are scheduled to leave in July with several sight seeing trips along the way . Our plan is to arrive at Fort Wilderness on October 11, son , daughter-in-law and grandaugter flying in on the 12th, a few days at Disney World, and then the cruise....after the cruise they fly back and we head west ! At least that is the plan.. I have been working on T-Shirts for Pirate Night and door magnets....I am almost done with those...so now on to more planning...Curious about the FE...I will go back and read the links to see how it works...
So nice to have so many enthusiastic Magic Fans !
Cathi
:tinker:

This is such a great thread, I'm sorry I have not been more active, it seems like we have been so busy with planning. We are arriving in Florida a little unconventional - cross country from California in our motorhome, we are scheduled to leave in July with several sight seeing trips along the way . Our plan is to arrive at Fort Wilderness on October 11, son , daughter-in-law and grandaugter flying in on the 12th, a few days at Disney World, and then the cruise....after the cruise they fly back and we head west ! At least that is the plan.. I have been working on T-Shirts for Pirate Night and door magnets....I am almost done with those...so now on to more planning...Curious about the FE...I will go back and read the links to see how it works...
So nice to have so many enthusiastic Magic Fans !
Cathi
:tinker:

What a great trip!!! I would love to do that someday. We are going on the Alaska cruise next August and my parents are planning on doing the same thing on their way to vancover from KY. They are going to leave in July. We are flying.

That's the name of the beach silly,

I would like to do the 7 mile. :thumbsup2 Tommy is saying he is not doing anything but sitting on the boat. But I am working on him. The kids are wanting to do the inflatable boats and snorkleing. The kids and parents are on their own this cruise. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter