OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just booked a night at the counrty inn & suites for the night b4 we cruise! priceline for $49!!!:woohoo: on CI&S website they say rooms START at $169! so we have a kids suite with free parking for length of cruise and shuttle! whoop whoop! anyone else booked there?:cool1::banana::dance3::grouphug:

also to any and all newbies....welcome aboard and if you want to be a part of the fish extender exchange, PM me with your names and ages and stateroom...and if you want a cheat sheet of all us dissers PM me your names, ages, where from, stateroom, special note (celebrating a birthday...), if yer cruising with anyone else and so on.
:cool1:

Welcome! :wave2:

I'm Kathy sailing with my brother Frank and I'm also from NJ.

Love the wristbands! Don't care what color - count us in.

I see that there is a theme on page 1 . I will get some proofs going. Any suggestions on fonts and colors will be greatly appreciated. We used the Disney font last time but any font is possible. Once we get further along and I empty out all my PM's from last cruise I will have everyone PM me there order for this cruise.

We also booked the August 16 2011 Dream Cruise. Anyone here going on that

Mike

Hello from Williamsburg!

We had to drive through a nasty snowstorm yesterday to get here, but we were welcomed with a beautiful spring day! I think we got at least a foot of snow back home yesterday.

Welcome newbies~

I like the wristbands, count us in; 2 adults, 1 child.

Hi everyone!!:flower3:

Just wanted to say i just booked this cruise and cant wait!!:yay:

I'll be traveling alone...well, i'll be joined by a group of my friends who call ourselves the "Pancake Sisters".:grouphug: I'm a charter member.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!!popcorn::

Hey big red, hope your are really coming!!! Don't forget your FE:rotfl:

Hello everyone

We are booked for this cruise. We cruised August 29th 2009 with a great bunch of people. We look forward to cruising with all of you.It will be myself Mike 43,DW Tara 37,DS Chase 3 on Oct 16 :) and my DD Sienna 4 .

We would love to be included in the FE. Please add us to the list. On the last cruise we had an excellent suggestion from another member. I had made up wristbands from here http://www.wrist-band.com/indexs.php for all the members with a theme and date of the cruise on them. It came to be about 1 dollar per bracelet at the end.We had to sizes Adult and Youth. If we are interested in doing that again I would gladly handle that. You can see example below of last years. All we would need is colors and a theme to get a proof.

Mike

Morris County New Jersey

proofdisney-1.jpg

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/cigy7/proofdisney-1.jpg

I too like the wristband idea. Count 2 more of us in. Hopefully there's some creative folks out there to come up with a theme.

N

How was Church?? Did you say one for us?:lmao::lmao:
Bet your glad Hubby is home.
He was punishing me when he told me he was having a beer on the beach

Yes,all he has done is complain that it was colder here.

Yes,all he has done is complain that it was colder here.

Well Joanne you can tell my pal I feel for him but I can't reach him.
Tell him this I just got back in from cleaning out the driveway. Yesterday it was like a beautiful Spring day all the snow had gone and last night we had about 2 inches of heavy wet snow what my father fondly called poor mans fertlizer because its late in the season and it melts quick and puts moisture in the ground.

LunchatBeachblanket.jpg
THINKING GOOD THOUGHTS

Hey big red, hope your are really coming!!! Don't forget your FE:rotfl:

Thanks Joanne.:cutie: Its nice to feel wanted. I'm really not such a bad little tree....I just need a little love.:love:

Speaking of that.. how's Roger?popcorn::

Hi everyone! Sorry to have been MIA for so long. The end of 2009 wasn't the greatest for us (my father passed away at the end of Oct. and then my brother who was 43yrs had a bad heart attack 2 weeks later, survived but took a lot out of him... then we had the holidays, and 4 birthdays.....)

Anyways... I'm back and getting excited for this cruise! Count us in on the wristbands too! We are 2 adults and 3 children.

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend!

TTFN

Thanks Joanne.:cutie: Its nice to feel wanted. I'm really not such a bad little tree....I just need a little love.:love:

Speaking of that.. how's Roger?popcorn::

He is just fine, lots of yelling here today watching hockey!!!!

He is just fine, lots of yelling here today watching hockey!!!!

I didn't know Roger was a hockey fan??
As you know we chase our Grandson Jason all winter playing hockey.
It isn't over yet. His school team ended up in first place in there division with a record of 10 2 and 2.
They got a by for the first week of playoffs.
Our first game is the 10th and we will be there.
I expect Roger is I hope a Bruins Fan ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter