OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Nooooo

We are living the movie Groundhog Day in the tri-state area. More snow, although compared to the most recent ones this one isn't as bad. We are only getting a foot... :rotfl2: ..although some are getting more.

Hope everyone is doing well. Wish today was Friday.... I would enjoy seeing the Friday countdown.....

I hear ya, Chuck!! Crazy, however it not even sticking to ground & I can't believe kids had off/early dismissal. Guess have to wait & see how this one ends up.:confused3

I hear ya, Chuck!! Crazy, however it not even sticking to ground & I can't believe kids had off/early dismissal. Guess have to wait & see how this one ends up.:confused3

I know, it's not sticking here either. :banana: I am really tired of shoveling.

Many of the schools here closed last night before it even started. It's ridiculous how the media creates a frenzy and everyone over reacts. They should have waited till this morning to make the decision.

I went into work today and I was amazed at how many people did not come in. I left a little early just in case but the roads were just wet and the same on the way home.

It will be interesting to see how the night progresses. they are saying snow into Saturday but it is too warm for sticking, which we are all happy about.

Back to happy thoughts.....

IMG_1839.jpg

Barely a flake here in Delaware. The weather people are the ones who can be that wrong and still be employed. They are still saying 6 inches down here by tomorrow morning.

I am in NJ, 20 min from Phila and NOTHING still here!! The media does hype it up. Schools should not have been closed or early dismissal which my girls had. :mad: The last I saw Cecily Tynan say was the amount of shovelable snow we will have is maybe 3 inches. Is that some new weather terminology? :confused3 The news was on and they were literally making reports of the accumulated 2 inches on tables.

Good morning,

Enjoy your snow day. It 29 in sunny Florida. This is supposed to be the end of it here. I hope so. The college kids start spring break in a week. Way too cold for the beach.

Good morning,

Enjoy your snow day. It 29 in sunny Florida. This is supposed to be the end of it here. I hope so. The college kids start spring break in a week. Way too cold for the beach.

I have had too many snow days that it is beyond enjoyable. Actually I am not a cold weather person so I am not happy at all. I need to be where you are even though you are gettin the cold temps too. :scared1: Sure is too cold to go swimming. :sad2:

Hello everyone

We are booked for this cruise. We cruised August 29th 2009 with a great bunch of people. We look forward to cruising with all of you.It will be myself Mike 43,DW Tara 37,DS Chase 3 on Oct 16 :) and my DD Sienna 4 .

We would love to be included in the FE. Please add us to the list. On the last cruise we had an excellent suggestion from another member. I had made up wristbands from here http://www.wrist-band.com/indexs.php for all the members with a theme and date of the cruise on them. It came to be about 1 dollar per bracelet at the end.We had to sizes Adult and Youth. If we are interested in doing that again I would gladly handle that. You can see example below of last years. All we would need is colors and a theme to get a proof.

Mike

Morris County New Jersey

proofdisney-1.jpg

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/cigy7/proofdisney-1.jpg

Hello everyone

We are booked for this cruise. We cruised August 29th 2009 with a great bunch of people. We look forward to cruising with all of you.It will be myself Mike 43,DW Tara 37,DS Chase 3 on Oct 16 :) and my DD Sienna 4 .

We would love to be included in the FE. Please add us to the list. On the last cruise we had an excellent suggestion from another member. I had made up wristbands from here http://www.wrist-band.com/indexs.php for all the members with a theme and date of the cruise on them. It came to be about 1 dollar per bracelet at the end.We had to sizes Adult and Youth. If we are interested in doing that again I would gladly handle that. You can see example below of last years. All we would need is colors and a theme to get a proof.

Mike

Morris County New Jersey

proofdisney-1.jpg

Welcome aboard Mike and family.

I like the idea of wristbands, you can count us in (2 adult). I vote for white, since they would stand out from all the other colors people wear. Page one of the thread has a post with the roll call, and I believe the theme is "Bring back the Magic".

Hello everyone

Mike

Morris County New Jersey

proofdisney-1.jpg

:welcome: Cigy7 :welcome:

Glad to have you sailing with us :cool1:
I will add you to the roll call on page 1 :thumbsup2

I also like the idea of the wrist bands.

Hello everyone

Mike

Morris County New Jersey

proofdisney-1.jpg

Welcome! :wave2:

I'm Kathy sailing with my brother Frank and I'm also from NJ.

Love the wristbands! Don't care what color - count us in.

Welcome, we aso have a then 3 year old daughter that is turning 3 just before the cruise. How exciting. You can count us in on the wristbands. 2 adult 1 child

Hi everyone!!:flower3:

Just wanted to say i just booked this cruise and cant wait!!:yay:

I'll be traveling alone...well, i'll be joined by a group of my friends who call ourselves the "Pancake Sisters".:grouphug: I'm a charter member.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!!popcorn::

I'll be traveling alone...well, i'll be joined by a group of my friends who call ourselves the "Pancake Sisters".:grouphug: I'm a charter member.

:welcome: bigred :welcome:

Yeah . . .more people! Glad to have you sailing with us! :banana:
I will add your name to the roll call on page 1 :thumbsup2

OMG!!! How did you find us??? You just pop up all over the place, don't you?

Must I remind you that you were dishonorably discharged from the Pancake Sisters?

You better behave yourself - this is a nice bunch of people on this cruise...

OMG!!! How did you find us??? You just pop up all over the place, don't you?

Must I remind you that you were dishonorably discharged from the Pancake Sisters?

You better behave yourself - this is a nice bunch of people on this cruise...

Yah, what she said!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter