OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. But I suggested a LINK to Lynn's first post. That way it will still be Lynn's original first post . . .not a copy :confused3

:rolleyes1 :grouphug:
Still friends? :flower3:

I am sorry that I misunderstood............I totally read it wrong and misunderstood......Thanks, for pointing it out. What are you up to today??

The weather is here is not that good!!!

I am sorry that I misunderstood............I totally read it wrong and misunderstood......Thanks, for pointing it out. What are you up to today??

Ugh . . .I'm at work today :rolleyes: But, I needed to keep up on what's been happening :surfweb:

CA-00125-C.jpg

Hello K,

The weather hre is (please forgive me) pretty nice. We just finished a swim meet - our final one for the season - and we're trying to come up with a spontaneous agenda for the day. We had intended to sort of veg for the afternoon - but the meet ended early and the weather is nearly as punishing asit had been for past swim meets. SO - off we go pretty soon... maybe.

I wuz thinkin' of a movie - and a walk on the beach in the late afternon - or maybe some lite shopping and a simple dinner somewhere new? They have a fish market in Oxnard where I recently tried ... and it was sort of fabulous! Also, one of the fishermen who contributes to the haul there is a DIS family! < wink >

So some combination of these things will provide good results - including doing NOTHING!

weekend110.gif

Kristin,
The old thread is now closed, you did the right thing by starting a new thread not knowing how long that thread would be open.
It's too bad you had to recieve numerous threatening PM's for doing so. I'm so sorry you had to put up with that.:flower3:

Hi everybody!!!! How is everyone doing???
This is Candy!!!!

I finally bit the bullet and got my own account!!!! No more confusing people!!!:lmao:

Hi everybody!!!! How is everyone doing???
This is Candy!!!!

I finally bit the bullet and got my own account!!!! No more confusing people!!!:lmao:

Uhhhhh,, I get it now!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter